• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pathing issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am having trouble with pathing. A few custom doodads have their pathing zones perpindicular to their footprints, rather than lining up with them. Does anyone know how to fix this?
xmizv5.jpg

Level 3
The model scale? I thought that only affected it's appearance, do they have more than one kind of scaling value?

Level 3
I tried raising and lowering the size of the walls substantially, but units could still walk between them. Are you sure scale is the problem?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Oh my bad i was thinking it was like WC3 to were the foot pathing would automatically change with the scale sorry.
WC3 never had this, I have no clue what game you are refering to.

The pathing map in WC3 was fixed based on the one you choose in the object editor.

I would advise looking up the actor for the data in question as you might find an offset there. Equally well look up the destructable data for the same kind of thing.

Atleast you can view pathing map, mine seems broken lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.