• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Party Crashers

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My first release. In a year, I'm probably going to look back and say "What the Hell? Why would I make something that stupid? I used to be such a noob."

Anyway, what we've got here is a single-player scenario. Prince Rocky has taken over Midget Mountain, driving out the native Dwarves, so he can build a summer-home there. Now the Dwarves have returned, led by the mighty King Hammerfall, and want their mountain back.

Comments, reviews, critisisms, ideas, and suggestions are very, very welcome.

Keywords:
dwarves, campaign, single-player, mountain, northrend, arctic, party, crash, beer, humans, alliance, prince, rocky, hammerfall, melee, strategy, neutr
Contents

Party Crashers (Map)

Reviews
14:37, 28th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 35
No need to wait that year ;)
Submitting crap like this while being a noob is all part of the learning process, so as much as you may regret this submition later on, at least you can learn something from it :3
The storyline seems somewhat weird and possibly a little bit comical ('summer-home', 'Midget Mountain', not quite a fantasy imo :p)
As for the description, the back story is all well and good, but please, tell us a bit about what you do in the map. Tell us what your intentions were with the gameplay and everything about it. That way, we can help you better :3

This will probably get rejected, but you will learn from this submition, I wager =)