• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

partial bounty gain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
is it possible to make that only some players get bounty from killing units? (and they get bounty for every unit they kill, whoever is the owner.)

example player 1 gets bounty for killing units but player 2 does not.

Level 14
I think thats just makeable with triggers. A other way to do this I dont know.

For example:
  • Bounty
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Killing unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
    • Actions
      • Player - Add 2 to (Owner of (Killing unit)) Current gold
And if you want to have also this flying text then you must just make this!

• Bounty
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Killing unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
    • Actions
      • Player - Add 2 to (Owner of (Killing unit)) Current gold
      • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads +2 above (Triggering unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
      • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
      • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 2.00 seconds
      • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds
      • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
I hope I helped you.

Level 3
Possible. In the trigger editor, set it in-game that it gives bounty. To set a bounty, it's in the object editor. At stats, go for 'gold bounty base'. To make it permanent, set 'no. of dice' and 'no. of sides per die' to 1.

Simple yet effective. Hope this will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.