• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Parasite 2 v1.14B

Reactions: Jack_Sparrow93
One player is alien, one is AI, and the rest are humans. Humans and AI must work together to defeat the alien. Alien can disguise itself as a human, and infest other humans, so be careful who you trust.

Visit the forum website at http:\\infestationforums.co.nr for free discussion, banlists and to download the latest official version.

Special thanks to Dr Super Good for optimizing some triggers.

Keywords:
parasite, alien, parasite 2, infection, infestation, infest, killer, mystery, detective, psychology
Contents

Parasite 2 v1.14B (Map)

Reviews
Dr Super Good: A great map with tons of work in it. Good for Role Play when played on battlenet. Also has decent useage of custom modles and textures. However like most maps, ballence is quite a problem but the maker is doing his best to...
Level 5
ok, + are pros and - are cons and a * is a random
+ the idea was good
+ like the models
*this idea maybe copied from metastasis
-i cant find the bloodtester anywhere!!!!!!, cant there be some map directions, signs, or a tutorial?
enyway 2/5 , i didnt saw anything ells good, but the map was so huge, that the alien left of boring.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
*this idea maybe copied from metastasis
If metastasis is a WC3 map from pre 2005 yeh but I doubt that.

-i cant find the bloodtester anywhere!!!!!!, cant there be some map directions, signs, or a tutorial?
enyway 2/5 , i didnt saw anything ells good, but the map was so huge, that the alien left of boring.
Maybe you should play the newer versions? This is 3 years old...

Level 9
Regroup all on channel "parasite" on Azeroth us east or on Northrend (actually more on Us east than Europe), some people are in sometimes. Type : /j parasite
You should do the same thing whatever servers you play on (garena, ombu, eurobattle, anything but those who like this map should gather together).
Else send me a PM here.

So many strategies to experiment, even after all those years. Micro management strategies, speech and manipulation, so funny...

Level 9
Here's a replay (in english) for nostalgics :

http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/47414625/file.html

Watch the replay as Red to see dialogs and turn off fog of war to watch others and still have the dialog. In the end, you can try to watch LB's point of view for a little surprise.

It shows you the funniest (and hardest, so rarest) way to play, although players were pretty much beginners-medium, I didn't abuse of my "skills", only my strategies.
Dunno if anybody will watch it, and if nobody does, then I'll keep my secrets hidden, that's good too.

Level 2
I am always here....

If you are referring to DarkShoGun then try sending him a PM. If that does not work it might not be entirely possible to contact him anymore, unless he checks by this site some time in the future.

Ah, ye, i'm referring to DarkShoGun :/
I did pm him, so i guess i can just hope for replay then