• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Parasite 2 v1.09

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It's back. . .
Contents

Parasite 2 v1.09 (Map)

Reviews
Dr Super Good: Mr. JJ, you did not make this map and I know that by fact. How dare you try and steal something that is not yours and claim it as your own. Do not ever do this again and DL the offical one DarkShoGun updates. We will not tolerate...

M

Dr Super Good:
Mr. JJ, you did not make this map and I know that by fact. How dare you try and steal something that is not yours and claim it as your own. Do not ever do this again and DL the offical one DarkShoGun updates. We will not tolerate map thievery at THW.

Level 1
I believe some of the versions of parasite are official and made by DarkShoGun, but this one is most certainly not, there was also already an edit by wc3edit I know of that added a few cheats but had the same name.

Might want to check out http://www.infestationforums.co.nr/ the forums seem real, can't be sure though, somewhat inactive too.