1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Paranoia

Submitted by Grievous1
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG]

Features:

Save & Load system
Interact system
Player AI (Bot Support)
4 Game modes (Campaign, Versus, Survival and Infestation)
Over different 40 items
100% changed layout of WarCraft 3
5 different soundtracks

Weapons:

AA-12
AK-74M
AKS-74
Combat Knife
Double Barrel Shotgun
Flamethrower
Glock 17
Groza
M134
M32
MP5
Nightstick
RPG-7
RPK-74
Revolver ME 38
SPAS-12
Sledge Hammer
Stechkin APS
VAL

Equipment:

Adrenaline Syringe
Ammo Bag
Ballistic face shield
Bomber Suit
Bomber face shield
Combat Gasmask
Commando Beret
C4
First aid kit
Gasmask
Grenade
Landmine
Laserpointer Attachment
Medical Bag
Night Vision Goggles
Painkiller
Signal Flare
Support Radio Device
Tactical Helmet
XM214 Turret

Game Modes:

[​IMG]
Campaign:

You will play the role of one from four russian officers of the secret service. Your first impression is that this mission will be just like any other, but you really have no idea what nightmarish future events have in store for you...

[​IMG]
Versus:

Two of the officers from the Spetsnaz encounter a small group of terrorists while advancing through Sector 0. A firefight ensures, but who will ultimately gain control of the sector?

[​IMG]
Survival:

While searching for the Data Core, the Delta Squad took a wrong turn, and ended up in a heavily infested Sector 0. You will play the role of one from four terrorists from the Delta Team to fight for your survival.

[​IMG]
Infestation:

You will play the role of one from four scientists protecting Doctor Galina while she tries to save the other files in the Data Core, but some of you have already been infected. Will she save the files in time?

Support Art:

Signature:

[​IMG]

Use our offical Warcraft III Paranoia signature in order to spread the word about this project.
HTML:
[URL=http://62.141.37.29/paranoia/[IMG]http://62.141.37.29/a_21_49ad1546.gif[/IMG][/URL]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Screenshots (Outdated)

Screenshots
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Changelog

Changelog

Version 1.0 Beta:

Released.

Version 1.1 Beta:

Coming soon.

Version 1.2 Beta:

Coming soon.

Warcraft III Paranoia Developers:

Grievous1 (Leader/3D Art/2D Art/Terrain/Writer)
Modox (Co. Leader/Coder)
Pkw (Animator)

Credits:

Slot
M0rbid
Half Life 1 Paranoia Team (Specialy Buzzer)

Community:

Requirements & Information:

[​IMG]
Map Version: 1.0 Beta
Map Size: 192x192
Map Player Limit: 4
Map Filesize: 8mb
Map Language: English

Requires the latest version of WarCraft 3: The Frozen Throne (1.26 or higher) and high graphic settings or you might encounter graphic bugs.

★ Required WarCraft 3 Addon: The Frozen Throne
★ Required WarCraft 3 Version: 1.26
★ Required WarCraft 3 Graphical Settings: Medium or High
★ Required WarCraft 3 Lightning Settings: Medium or High
★ Required WarCraft 3 Spell Settings: Medium or High

This map is protected! Please don't edit or export files of it. Thank you very much. :)
© Copyright 2012 WarCraft 3 Paranoia

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Keywords:
Paranoia, Dark, Action, Tactic, Soldiers, Modern Warfare, Zombies, Survival, Campaign, Infected, Infestation, Shooter, Defense, Versus, Mutants
Contents

PARANOIA (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael [img] Date: 2012/Nov/01 16:36:10 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] [img] Comment:bowser's gonna kill me for rating this first, but oh well, I'll get away with it!!!!! Anyway, check my post in Staff Contact....
  1. Garfield1337

Garfield1337

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I just came to rate.

2. Darklycan51

Darklycan51

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i really though you were trolling when posting screenshots of this map for multiplayer, i can't believe how you did it but you managed to do this map, gj.

3. Grievous1

Grievous1

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thank you very much. I'm currently doing my best to improve the map and fixing the silly bugs. +rep

4. Linaze

Linaze

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Just downloaded the map and played the singleplayer campaign for a bit (really just to check out whether my PC would lag or not) and my impression of the map thus far is positive. I'll refrain from posting any actual comments though, until I've properly tested the map. I'll update this post with a review once the time for that comes.

5. HammerFist132

HammerFist132

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Maybe one small bug report. In changelod is written version 0.99 beta isnt this v1.00 beta?

6. Grievous1

Grievous1

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I notice it already I forgot to change it before the release. Anyway thank you very much for reporting it. :)

7. Shade Da Scout

Shade Da Scout

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Nothing much to say, just pure epicness.I still wonder how did you make it to load so fast, since a lot of other maps, which are smaller, load much longer.

8. Radicool

Radicool

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Really like your map. Well done, 5/5

Love the atmosphere, the sounds, its actually scary (warcraft III is scary!) awesome!

9. sonofjay

sonofjay

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Guys join the Paranoia group so we can play all together!

10. Legendary

Legendary

Resources:
    Resources:
    Going to try this frekin map! Awesome!!!!

11. xorkatoss

xorkatoss

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    finally paranoia is released! everybody please come join

Garena Group ID: 72424

so we can all play Paranoia together!

12. Dat-C3

Dat-C3

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hmmmm.... not too bad of a map, but not one of the best. There just isn't enough to do. However how much effort you guys spent on this I will give it a 3.5/5 (4/5). I would suggest another mode or something to make use of more stuff like cars or helicopters (a driving or flying system combined with the ability to walk through a city full of zombies would make it a lot more enjoyable I think), can't really think of anything else currently besides its up to you guys and everyone else who supports to give idea's.

It would be nice if you didn't keep everything to yourselves since it is just Wc3 and share resources and maps when left undone or completed, but it isn't my place to say anything besides it only hinders the people who lack the ability to look inside the mpq which is mostly everyone else who needs help to make better stuff. Only my opinion.

Good job on this and previous projects of yours. Just not enough to hold my attention sadly, but I really enjoyed it the first couple tries I played.

13. Grievous1

Grievous1

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks anyway. I know this problem its just because it takes so many time to create content and I know that I'm a person who a not able to create a good or perfect gameplay but maybe one day I learned from my mistakes and I hope this day will come soon. But what we can do is add a little bit more content maybe +10 minutes for the campaign mode (because of the filesize limit of 8mb <.< ) and solving bugs and improving the current gameplay. We already got a lot good suggestions and we already working on the new version but it takes a little bit time. So no fear the project is still in beta and isn't dead yet. :) +rep

14. Sumallo2

Sumallo2

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The gameplay was great and nothing like anything else I've played before. Everything was so great in the campaign.

The large giants are indeed strong, however, when they're the only one left standing (on survival), it's quite boring just having run shoot run reload again and again just to end the round.

5/5 still!

15. Existas

Existas

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    As for my little review:

Data:
    2D Graphics
    Icons and textures are well made, deserves being called flawless.​
    3D Graphics
    Enemy variations were kind of unique as for me (haven't played HL Paranoia however).
    Certain animations could be a bit more 'lively' and have a bit more variations, like zombie death animations (for instance).
    However I really enjoyed the zombies exploding to pieces when hit by a grenade.​
    Audio
    Music and sounds are well picked and completely blends into the environment.​

Game:
    Combat
    Shooting
    The shooting itself is alright for this kind of game however it seems to not completely fulfill my taste since the unit has to stop and launch the bullets a little too slow so I can really count them, this goes for the rifle.​
    Combat Roll
    I find combat roll being too much collision dependent, however it should go through units but stop by destructables (in my opinion).​
    Grenades
    Grenade explosions seems to be alright, what I dislike a bit is the throw power recognition by spell point distance (you can actually throw it below your feet).​
    First-Aid Kits
    Completely flawless, the animation and healing effects are pure win (but why the hell only 1 first aid kit per user).​
    Movement and Collision
    Certain combat areas disappointed me a little due to collision (however that's a limitation of the warcraft engine itself) and bots getting on your way (that especially applies to the area with break-able windows).​
    Environmental Hazards
    I greatly dislike dying to the gas the moment you enter the area, I would prefer doing a damage over time effect which kills in around 2-3 seconds, that would be a lot more fun than dying immediately.​
    Atmosphere
    Music and sounds
    Music looping seems to be a bit messy, because it is very noticeable and really annoys a bit since it's probably playing most of the time in any combat.​
    Lighting
    Environmental lighting and flashlight has a great use to the game atmosphere, well done.​
    Dialogues and storyline
    Storyline is alright, but I guess the duration of dialogues are a bit too long which keeps me waiting when playing the map multiple times in a row (since people read the text before and knows what is going on).​

This mostly applies to the campaign mode and a bit to the map itself.
    I hope you get my review the right way, and NEVER listen to everything users tell you to change, discuss the matter with everyone on your team and then act.
    Really enjoyed the map itself, well done, Griev, well done... 5/5

16. Vegeta(KsW)

Vegeta(KsW)

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The mode hard on campaign is buggy, so you can't turn off gas at the begin of the game (when the mutants wake up for the first time) because of a military guy, we can't even kill him, so we can't turn the gas off. And also my friends and me met this military guy 3 times on this hard mode. (otherwise, suicidal mode isn't bugged)
    Anyway, it's a great map, you deserve a 5/5

17. xgeneralthorx

xgeneralthorx

Resources:
    Resources:
    I really liked the project, but it has some things that I think should be reviewed:

-as Existas said, Combat Roll is a bit time consuming and is not very effective
    -Some animations are robotic, for a map of this level, I think mostly "Walk" must be redone.
    -For Single player mode, the partners are somewhat useless, sometimes block your way or do not help in the fight.
    -I think that difficulties should be revised.
    -No possibility to give commands to its partners in Single Player mode
    -No possibility to save on Single Player

What I liked:
    -Sound: is very good and worked in the events, units and regions.
    -Music: at the time of the battle a heavy soundtrack makes a difference and adrenaline.
    -Combat: is well diversified and effective with several possibilities of strategy and commands.
    -History: I love story with deformed creatures.
    -Terrain: Well planned, space for the fighting and beautiful.
    -Units: different animations for each situation.
    -Regions: nicely set with sounds, and possibility of interaction with objects.
    -Light: lighting used at the right time to generate a better ambiance.
    -Models: that's what I really liked, I loved the models of chairs, doors, walls, desks, paper, rusty barrels, I really loved it.

How is Beta, I hope the updated version.

I want these models of objects ô.ô! are very good and perfect for my project u. U!
    Release a pack of models Ò.Ó! hehehe ^_^!

sorry my bad english.

18. Grievous1

Grievous1

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    -True we will see what we can do.

-I think pkw will don't redone them and I think they are good enough for my little map

-I will think about a option to turn off the bots they was just for leavers or if you have not enough people.

-Solved already you can expect it in the next version.

-Its because if its not deactivated you can use cheats in order gain faster levels. But I will rethink about it.

19. kail1414

kail1414

Resources:
    Resources:
    Whouuuuuu is Map finally premiered

20. FRENGERS

FRENGERS

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Huraay it's finaly released @.@