• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Paradox need help for improvements!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Paradox
    • Actions
      • Wait 0.25 seconds
      • Set Dummy_Group = (Units within 300.00 of (Position of (Triggering unit)) matching (((((Matching unit) is an illusion) Equal to True) and ((Owner of (Matching unit)) Equal to (Triggering player))) or (((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to (Unit-type of (Triggering unit))) a
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to ((Number of units in Dummy_Group) x 7), do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Dummy = (Random unit from Dummy_Group)
          • Unit - Hide Dummy
          • Unit - Pause Dummy
          • Wait 1.00 game-time seconds
          • Unit - Unpause Dummy
          • Unit - Unhide Dummy
          • Wait until ((Dummy is hidden) Equal to False), checking every 0.10 seconds
      • Unit - Unhide Dummy
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_Dummy_Group)
The TimeLess One calls on his future and past selves to aid him in battle.The time line weakening causes the Aspects of the TimeLess One to faze in and out of time and also weakens the Paradoxes. |n|n|cffffcc00Level 1|r - Creates <AOmi,DataA1> Paradox Aspect. |n|cffffcc00Level 2|r - Creates <AOmi,DataA2> Paradox Aspect. |n|cffffcc00Level 3|r - Creates <AOmi,DataA3> Paradox Aspect.

Any way to improve on this?

Level 4
What is JNGP?

and it is supposed to create illusions of the hero which will randomly disappear and reappear including the hero

so i create 3 illusions the enemy sees the one that is real by seeing how much damage it does and attacks it but then the hero disappears then the attacking person's attack order is nulled and the hero comes back and an illusion disappears randomly

it is like the illusions and the hero disappears and reappears randomly to cause chaos

Level 28
I think there are some tutorials about that, but I can't seem to find them at first look, so here's an easy how-to:

Create a timer variable (not a window, just a timer).
Then start the countdown timer instead of the wait, it should be a periodic timer which will end in 1 second (in your case).
Then create a trigger with the event that if that timer ends, the dummy unhides/unpauses.

It might seem less efficient, but it should be more correct.

I've also (recently) heard of Integer A bugs, but I guess you can't use JASS?
If you can't, don't mind, it would just make things a little easier ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.