• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pandaren brewmaster drunken../breath...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Pandaren brewmaster's breath of fire says it will ignite and enemy doing dmg over time if having drunken haze effect. well what triggers this? cause I see nothing on the spells that says like check for drunken haze i also checked drunken haze but nothing relating.

on an offnote anyway to check size of all imported objects? if not thats cool.
and i forget but how many kb in mb isnt it 1k i forget.

Level 9
hmm its like a combo skill, like blood mages flame strike and banish, if you banish a target then use a spell on it, it will do more damage.

you can check the imported stuff and detail on import manager (f12)
and 1,000kb = 1mb

Level 12
I know the answer to that. Well, the ability type that Blizzard imported into their game engine configures that, and thats something you cannot edit. Although, there is a trigger you can create so that if a unit has a certain buff and a unit is damaged by a certain spell while that buff is active the spell will deal more/less damage. Would you like me to write that trigger down?

Level 9
well that depends what spells you want to make, like what Hero_Lief said, if a unit has a certain buff, that makes you easier to make triggers for spell. but its hard for us to help you if we dont know what you want to do, if you want you can post ideas and the forum peoples will help out.

Level 5
o ok sorry hehe.

Forked lightning spell where it does purge and some extra damage to units who are hit by a spell called ex:waterfall which deals damage AoE damage and buffs all hit units with a buff like drenched where units soaking wet then the forked lightning comes into play.

make an item that is like a piece of wood that gives a buff and if the unit get hits by some specific fire spell it gives the unit a temporary small ranged immolation and unit loses item.

2 ideas for now

Status
Not open for further replies.