1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

3 animation questions

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by Henahax, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Henahax

Henahax

Resources:
    Resources:
    It is me again and I've got some questions again :)

1. I wanted to give my Tinker a Locust swarm based ability, but every time he uses the skill, he uses his alternate form. What can I do that we stays in his normal form?

2. In want to use the Pandaran Brewmaster and his spell Breath of Fire, but i want the drinking animation taking a longer time, until he spits the fire. What do i have to do?

3. For the same Breath of Fire i want to use the Disease Cloud or the Drunken Haze (Buff) animation, but if I use them it is only a litte animation in the line the panda normally spits fire at. What do I have to do here to get a bigger animation?

Thank you for your help :)

2. Hubcool

Hubcool

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol. im a noob, i can only answer question 2. you have to had ''casting time''. it worked for ''flame strike'' i added ''casting time'' and the green circles (before the flames appear) stayed for longer before the flames appear.

3. -Berz-

-Berz-

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    1. Change the unit animation(go to that carrion swarm based spell)
    2. trigger the animation speed (set animation speed of (triggering) unit to 50%)(or how you wish it)
    3.Bigger animation? -_-"

4. SILLYbear

SILLYbear

Resources:
    Resources:
    1) When he casts the spell, wait some time (0.01s), then remove the "alternate" animation tag from him by trigger, then reset his animation

5. Lord_T

Lord_T

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    .... Just go into the locust swarm ability, remove the "Alternate" animation tag from it. My apologies if that's not the problem, I don't have wc3 open now.

To make breath of fire take longer, Set the unit's Animation - Cast point up higher. keep tweaking till it works.

You may need a custom model if you want to have The breath of fire look like disease cloud...