• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3 animation questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
It is me again and I've got some questions again :)

1. I wanted to give my Tinker a Locust swarm based ability, but every time he uses the skill, he uses his alternate form. What can I do that we stays in his normal form?

2. In want to use the Pandaran Brewmaster and his spell Breath of Fire, but i want the drinking animation taking a longer time, until he spits the fire. What do i have to do?

3. For the same Breath of Fire i want to use the Disease Cloud or the Drunken Haze (Buff) animation, but if I use them it is only a litte animation in the line the panda normally spits fire at. What do I have to do here to get a bigger animation?

Thank you for your help :)

Level 16
lol. im a noob, i can only answer question 2. you have to had ''casting time''. it worked for ''flame strike'' i added ''casting time'' and the green circles (before the flames appear) stayed for longer before the flames appear.

Level 6
1) When he casts the spell, wait some time (0.01s), then remove the "alternate" animation tag from him by trigger, then reset his animation

Level 22
.... Just go into the locust swarm ability, remove the "Alternate" animation tag from it. My apologies if that's not the problem, I don't have wc3 open now.

To make breath of fire take longer, Set the unit's Animation - Cast point up higher. keep tweaking till it works.

You may need a custom model if you want to have The breath of fire look like disease cloud...

Status
Not open for further replies.