• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paladon´s Nature Spellpack

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: D074M4N
The Nature Spellpack is a conclusion of my already created spells of the type 'Nature'.
I added a new spell and involved three other, already known ones, to this spellpack.
This pack contains the following spells:

The druid is able to call the powers of the nature to support his battle against the foes. However, this allows him to conjure five magical birds which will fly around the druid. If there is at least one enemy in 400 AoE of a bird, the bird will leave the druid to charge this enemy. If a bird reaches an enemy, the bird will sacrifice his life to release the combined powers of the nature in 200 AoE. Every enemy in this area will receive one of the three following effects and receives 15/30/45 extra damage.
Effect 1: Enchant
The target may miss with a chance of 50% on attacks. Lasts 5/10/15 seconds.
Effect 2: Poison
The target receives 10 damage per second. Lasts 5/10/15 seconds.
Effect 3: Root
The units movement and attackspeed is slowed down for 50%. Lasts 5/10/15 seconds.

While the birds rotate around the druid, they will improve the life regeneration of him and all allied units in 200 AoE by 1/2/3 HP per second.
The birds last 30 seconds, once they started charging an enemy, they won´t disappear.

The druid is able to invoke the powers of the nature whenever he wants. However, this allows him to summon a net of roots at the targeted position. While upholding the net, there will be a chance of 30% per second to root an enemied unit, standing on the net, for 0.50 seconds and 50 damage. The net becomes invisible for enemies after one second. The druid may uphold the net up to 5/10/15 seconds.

Passive
Gives a chance of 10% to randomly plant a seed next to a tree in 600/700/800 AoE. The seed slowly grows up, until it reachs its full size. After reaching its full size, a treant will hatch and follow the druid.
It takes 60/40/20 seconds until a seed is grown up. If the seed is destroyed before it reached its full size, no treant will spawn.

In order to purge the earth and the nature, the druid creates an organic being which spews the impurities out of earth. If an enemied unit is hit by these noxious substances, it will receive damage over time and gets a lowered armour as well as a slower movement and attackspeed. There is a chance of 20% to spawn a corrupted treant if the venom hits a tree. After cleaning the earth, the ground is free from toxin and every allied unit in 400 AoE of the area receives an improved regeneration of the hitpoints for 25 seconds.
The spew-out effect lasts 5/10/15 seconds.

*Nothing :D.

Oh, (nearly forgot) the spells are of course MUI and leakless ;)

Keywords:
Nature, Druid, Treant, Elf, Magic, Effect, Bird, Tree, Spell, Priest, Holy, Mystic,
Contents

Spellpack [Nature] (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. 2 Dec 2011 Bribe: This has memory leaks.

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

2 Dec 2011
Bribe: This has memory leaks.

Level 15
Awesome GUI spells and skills for GUI. No leaks, code is very good + ideas especially Magical Birds are awesome. Terrain looks better then my one, really nice spell pack and as many people say lol bad GUI i think you must be more skilled making spells in GUI then in jass because it jass you simple use ObjectStorage and its MUI while in GUI its much harder.

You get 5/5 from me!

Just one thing if you want you can make one trigger which preloads your files example:

• Preload
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Preload war3mapImported\InvasionVine_squished.mdx
and so preload all models your spell uses. Its not needed but in large maps there can be lag on first cast.

This is only suggestion.
Best regards!

Level 4
Hmm I think I am too stupid. I tried to import the magical bird spell and after hazzling with buffs/abilities I thought I would have set up everything correctly. But when I use the ability now the game does insta-crash. (but the birds appear!) What may I have done wrong?

Level 8
btw, I could need some help ._. Been using like 5-6 hours to get that Magical Birds spell into my map. But now I'm obviously blind by all the triple-checks I've done of the triggers and object values....

The spell works perfectly in the start, but after a while ingame, it will give "Regeneration" to ALL units, enemies AND allies, and sometimes the birds just fly around, even if there are tons of enemies around. Also, the "Magical Birds" buff that should be on the caster: "You are surrounded by magical birds" (or something), sometimes never show, or is exchanged with "Roar" buff.. Anyone experienced something like this?