• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paladin Judgment Set

I present you the reforged judgment set for paladins.
This is one of the hardest models I ever made, so I really don't have any patient left to change anything.
May the light guide your judgment.
Previews
Contents

Paladin Judgment Set (Model)

Paladin Judgment Set Portrait (Model)

Paladin Judgment Set Icon (Icon)

Reviews
Ardenaso
Works fine without any problems, the geosets and textures are also well done. APPROVED ! For HIGH QUALITY: I'd request to optimize the portrait to remove the boots, as well as its facefx node since it's not needed anymore; remove the facefx in the...
The model is very nice but the file size and also the lack of animations need to be improved :)
For the sake of the description, just regard it as a collection and forget about the size thing please… I believe the way people make reforged campaign will change eventually, check CSW’s method.

Level 8
Model is super cool. Can you give him a walk anim for campaign/cinematic purpose ?

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
Works fine without any problems, the geosets and textures are also well done.

APPROVED !

For HIGH QUALITY: I'd request to optimize the portrait to remove the boots, as well as its facefx node since it's not needed anymore; remove the facefx in the model proper as well. And then give him Attack Slam, Spell Slam, non-fast Walk, and Stand/Spell Channel animations.

Last edited:
Level 8
Walk animation (not running) for campaign would be nice. I think he is based on Uther who have it