• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Judgment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Heya all!

Forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong area or I'm breaking a rule-- I'm pretty new here, and don't mean to offend or anything. But let's cut to the good stuff.

Judgment!

I've been working on this project for a while, done plenty of internal testing, and now need feedback...

Here is my little elevator speech about Judgment:

~~~~~
For centuries, the orcs and elves have been fighting a bloody war. Each day, skirmishes break out across the land, leaving no area safe. But on this day, something different will shadow the land...

From the sky, a meteor carries the mysterious being who introduces himself only as the "Judge." He proclaims that within minutes, he will judge the actions of every orc and elf alike.

In Judgment, you take the one of four roles:

1. Orc Hero (red)
2. Orc Commander (blue)
3. Elf Hero (teal)
4. Elf Commander (purple)

Depending on the role you choose, how many friends you play with (if any!), and your actions in game, you may find yourself being judged...

In order to play the game, you need to have Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (by Blizzard Entertainment) installed on your computer.
~~~~~

I encourage you to play with friends. Currently, the blue and purple characters aren't much fun if you are playing solo; I have considered disabling them if you are alone.

Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• Judgment 1.31.w3x
    278 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.