• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

pacman vs. golden boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
too bad the golden boy got betten hard..its sad i thought de la hoya can bet pacman..pacman did great in there match hes speed and punches got better..
i really like to see pacman vs. hatton/mayweather..

Level 11
Am I the only one who finds Golden boy just TOO awesome to lose to a yellow ball that doesn't even roll -.-? I mean, yeah, Pacman is a classic, sure, but still.... GOLDEN BOY ffs!!

Level 7
Am I the only one who finds Golden boy just TOO awesome to lose to a yellow ball that doesn't even roll -.-? I mean, yeah, Pacman is a classic, sure, but still.... GOLDEN BOY ffs!!

lol i know golden boy is a great fighter theyre both great fighter but i see in the match he just got bitten that badly.im sad bout that i thought i can watch a nice fight like morales/marquez vs. pacquao ..but pacman fights fairly he even help hes opponent and hug after a match thats what a great fighter is..and i think what keeps paquaio winning its because hes always pray before and after a fight,:thumbs_up: he have a heart of a fighter!

i like to watch pacman vs. mayweather.i dont like him.hope its gonna be great fight..

Status
Not open for further replies.