• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legend of Dual Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Sorry for bad grammar or broken English. Feedback and Comment please.

In the Great Land ANIMIA, was divided into 7 States : Alexandos, Nios, Icarus, Maxios, Ilrris, Arius, Xelios.

Maxios, which is form by islands, is the most peaceful land. Tso, A 7 years-old boy, adopt by a farmer in Soas Island, Maxios, living peacefully. Until one day, the farmer died of sickness. In his last breath, he gave a dagger to Tso.

"Keep it." the farmer says.

Tso recognize that it was the dagger the farmer dig it out in the field few weeks ago.

There is a note with the dagger when the farmer dig it out from the ground. It says : Do not use this dagger, for your own sake. Destroy or abandon it.
Tso remember what the note says, and he thinks its time to find out whats the secret behind the dagger.

"Sorry about your father, may he rest in peace," says the neighbor, on the funeral.

"I want to know more about my father, and this land." says Tso.

"Your father is a good man, a good farmer. But he's not that hardworking. Usually he plow only the first half of the field. Until one day he adopted you, and the expenses raised, so he started to plow the other half of his field, that is what i knew about him." A guy says.

"He always says that the other half of the field are called the curse land. Every night, a mysterious person would warn him not to plow the other half of the field, thats what he told me, and i thought it was an excuse." The other guy says.

"I heard humor about few centuries ago, there are wars in this land, and they said that this land is full of buried treasure."

"Young man, if you want to know more, Motl Island is where you should travel."

Motl Island is the capital of Maxios.

"And I don't think is a good idea for a kid like you travel that far." says the guy.

After the funeral, Tso pack up some food and clothes, also the dagger.

To Be Continued... At Chapter 2

The farm locate at the north of the Island, to leave the Island, Tso would have to travel to south-east to the harbor.

He started his journey, the first step leaving the farm.

Walking down the main road straight forward to the main city of Soas.

Suddenly, he heard a roar, and in a blink of eye, something really hard hit him.

Time passed. When Tso open his eye, he saw an old man.

"You've been fainted for 3 days."says the old man.
"Where am I?"ask Tso.
"You shouldn't be traveling to the city at night,"says the old man,"the white ape nearly got you."
"White ape?"
"Yes, there are creatures full of the island, and everywhere in Maxios."says the old man,"and where are you heading to?"
"The harbor, i wish to travel to Motl Island."
"Owh, so why would a kid travel that far?" says the old man.
"Because of this."Tso put the dagger on the table.
"This is...... Where did you get that?"the old man staring the dagger.
"My father found it in the ground."
"Let me give you an advice, do not simply show it to the others."says the old man.
"But, I wish i could reveal its secret."
"Lets just say, you are too weak to find out the secret beneath the dagger."says the old man, "you should train yourself, and became stronger."

To Be Continue... In Chapter 3

"I am willing to train, the only thing require is a trainer."Tso reply.
"Very well,take these."the old man hand over a new dagger and a sphere, "there is a cave at the north not far from here, there is an old white ape living within the cave. Throw the sphere into the cave, it will make an explosion. Be careful, once you're near the cave, you'll provoke the other white ape." says the old man.

The challenge accepted.
In the next day, just before Tso leave the hut...

"What should i call you?"ask Tso.
"Hermit, or else, teacher, if you came back alive."

Half hour travel through north, there are 3 cave in front of Tso, not sure which cave is the one the old man mention.

"The middle one? or the left one? It can't be the right one, there aren't any white ape guardians around the cave on the right."

Tso decided to blow up the middle cave, he sneak around and try to find the best intruding spot to the middle cave.

Tso pick up a stick and throw it to the middle cave from left.

The white ape guardians provoked and walk toward to the bushes.

Tso quickly sneak to the bushes on the right and rush toward to the middle cave.

Before Tso reach the cave, one of the white ape guardian noticed Tso.

A terrible roar shouted by the white ape guardian.

Tso quickly take out the sphere and throw it into the middle cave. Before the explosion, he turned around and max out his speed to escape at all cost.

The explosive blown up the whole cave, and also affected the other 2 caves.

There is a boy soaked in a tube in the cave on the right, the explosion affected the tube and cause a crash.

To Be Continue... At Chapter 4

The white ape guardian which noticed Tso at first chasing right behind him.

Tso lose both strength and agility to the white ape guardian, both escape and fight back are useless.

"Intelligence!" The white ape guardian is not clever enough compare to an ordinary 7 years-old boy.

Tso take out the dagger and hold it tight.

In a very sudden, Tso turn around and stab the white ape guardian's leg using the dagger, and within a second, Tso turn around and start running again.

Tso finally escaped, and back to the old man's hut.

"Teacher!"Tso Rush in and shoud with a call.

1 week later......

"Remember, practice more. You might not need to use these skills in the future, but they'll allow you to learn some advance skills easily and bring better effect. the base work is the most important thing." the old man handover 2 books to Tso.

"And here is your new weapon." the old man take the dagger out from the shelf.

In the mean time, north side, the 3rd cave...

"Gosh, where am I? Why I'm naked? Hell No! Where's my clothes? The most important point, who am I?" says the boy to himself.

The boy walk out the cave, and notice a beast not far away. Its the white ape guardian.

"Oh! cute beast!" says the boy.

"ROARRRRRRRRRR" shouted the beast.

"Okay, not cute at all." the boy swing his hand, and the white ape guardian exploded immediately.

A name tag dropped onto the ground, the boy walk over and pick it up.

"Delta huh? Thats My name now." says the boy.

To Be Continue... At Chapter 5

Pass-by the city, Tso bought some travel needs and straight to the harbor.

When the ship is about to leave, a boy run quickly and shouted :"Hey, wait on!"

When the boy came aboard, one of the sailor says:"100 G for the ticket."

"I don't even have one."says the boy.

"Then you might not take the ride."answer the sailor.

"Damn, when your mother give birth to you, did you own anything immediately?"the boy asked.

"100 G for the ticket."

"Okay, I'll pay you when I reach my destination."

"100 G for the ticket."

"Are you robot? no. Are you retarded then?"

"Don't make me repeat the third time."

"But you just did."

The sailor raise up his fist.

"There you go."Tso call the sailor.

"You pay for him?" ask the sailor, take over the coin with value of 100 G in the mean time.

"Hi, thanks for the help, my name is Delta, whats yours?" ask the boy.

"Tso" he reply.

To Be Continue...At Chapter 6

Sorry for bad grammar or broken English. Feedback and Comment please.

Last edited:
Level 3
Sorry for bad grammar.
"So, where are you going?" asked Delta.

"Motl Island."answered Tso.

"Can I follow you?"asked Delta.

"You're heading to Motl Island too?"

"Not really, I don't know where I'm heading to, and not even know where should I travel to." answered Delta.

In Progress...

I need Feedback and Comment, please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.