• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pack resources not showing in skin forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 38
Ever since I submitted a pack of the 48 skins I have submitted to the skin section none of said skins will display in the skins section unless any of their keywords are specifically searched for, at least none of them are displayed in the most downloaded skins of the month, the most downloaded skins, or any other sorting method readily available at the top of the screen such as:

downloads
downloads this month
rating
time
director's cut

They do show up when keywords are matched or their selected category is chosen (such as "World of Warcraft", "Night Elf", "Demon", and so forth).

I would appreciate as many people as possible being able to quickly and easily locate my skins I would be very appreciative if anyone could solve the problem to why my skins are no longer appearing in the skin section.

Status
Not open for further replies.