• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Another Skin purge, wonderful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
So.....I'm guess I can say goodbye to about 3/4 of the skins section?

because I'm trying to download the Red XIII skin for a map

but because Downloads are down it can't

plus I heard that the ones that you can't download, are the ones that the mods are gonna kill off

so, any info?

We have a problem with our downloads.

Wc3anvil hosts a good half of our files, if not more. I PMed Arkidas there in request for the files, so I could host them to get our downloads back up. This is his reply.

Hello,

The problem isn't space and nor is it the bandwidth.
What I need is the files, My old host should have a backup of them since ThePlanet do take backups regulary. I do ask him every day if he has got the files yet and always end up with a no.
I do though know of one way of possibly getting the files, VGsatomi could use a program which I am able to provide to recover the file on his HDD. It can even restore files from your last format so it shouldn't be hard for it to get the files.

VGsatomi has said that what is described above is not possible, so we will need to wait on Arkidas to get the files.

We are not purging anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.