• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

questions about ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I was wondering why exactly my skin that has currently 195 downloads and is a 4.5 in rating is no longer on the top 15 rating and says that it only has 90 downloads in the top downloads section when it planly says 195 on the page.

I chucked it up to just not downloaded as often as the others so your prog just gradually boots more unpopular ones off. if not though it's glitch and thought I would let you know

Level 17
@khif

The downloads you see on the detail view of your skin are the downloads ever made.
The top 15 downloads on the frontpage are only those with the most downloads of the last 4 weeks. So the last 4 weeks you certainly have less downloads than totally over all weeks your skin exist.

About the rating.
I've changed the rating rule a little, so a minimum of 5 votes are required to show up on the list and the top rated list.
All resources with less than 5 votes are considered "unrated".
Since you have already 4 votes you just need to find someone who votes for it.

If you read the newspage you would known the change in rating.
The reason for that rule is that you cannot create a new resource, vote it a 5 and it instantly appears at nr 1 place.

Status
Not open for further replies.