• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

oversized sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
while passively lurking in the off-topic forum, it happens me to see atrocities or annoyances. a sig should be 6 lines or so, but its not rare that someone ( probably even me ) exceeds it and makes their sig bigger, higher and even more tall! formula1's sig covers 3/4 of my screen, while i did my sig as small as possible, and i will probably shorten it more.
those big sigs could be reduced in something more worth, concentracted and space-saving. its annoying to do extra scrolling when its not even worth it.

Level 13
that all depeneds on what screen size you have, because i have a 1024x800something, so i see everything ^^. but i must admit, formula1s sig might be a little bit extensive. but for people with smaller screens, it is different. so im going to empathize with those people and say MAKE YOUR SIG SMALLER!!

Level 12
I've changed my sig like 5 times,
Whatever, i do know what you mean it covers all of my screen
I made a new one but i dont think it's appropiate

Level 3
Normally i use 1280x1024 and with that resolution i didn't care about sigs at all, they all were quite good sized. Yesterday my primary monitor got broke and now i have to use my secondary monitor. This supports only 800x600 with better Hz so most of the sigs take cover almost the whole screen. Some sigs were even bigger than the screen, it's quite annoying. Of course 800x600 is too small for web pages nowadays and it's quite useless to whine about it. But some sigs really are too big! Maybe you could just put your name and some art, there's no need to put pics of your whole family and Bluebeard's Pork & Rum Tavern in the background.

Level 12
Konblade said:
What do you mean "guy with arthas sig", I have a name you know. And you didn't make anysense when you said, "a signature isnt a big pic showing some stuff, please keep it short thanks." Nor did you say anything about your pixel settigs

Your sig is too big and my resoulition is 1024×768 so please change it. I think you can say the same that that sig says in a 32×32 pic

Level 12
I guess its all the same
Just PM me the new restrictions so i dont have to deal with my current Half-ass peice
LOL

Level 13
yea, sometimes if my stupid wireless internet gets a bad connection, it takes a while to load sigs that are really big or the heavily animated ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.