• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OutRiders!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: UndeadImmortal
OutRiders!
By Ohaidere

Hello, Hive members. I got on WorldEdit earlier and decided to make a random minigame. The output was OutRiders!, a 4-player contest. Each player controls a Fel Orc OutRider and up to 5 weak soldiers. There are powerups scattered around the map, including Ultravision, stat increases, and glyphs of healing, mana, and speed. Each hero gets a total of 7 abilities, with all seen when level 10 is achieved. Outriders start at level 5 and with 5 soldiers. To win, defeat the opposing OutRiders!​

Red Base
224955-albums6044-picture64559.jpg

Blue Base
224955-albums6044-picture64558.jpg

Teal Base
224955-albums6044-picture64561.jpg

Purple Base
224955-albums6044-picture64560.jpg

I got the Fel Orc OutRider model from Deolrin, with the icon being Mr.Goblin's.

Enjoy the Minigame!

Keywords:
Fel, orc, fel orc, outrider, minigame, mini, game, orc outrider, fel orc outrider
Contents

OutRiders! (Map)

Reviews
21:18, 3rd Jan 2013 Orcnet: nice addition to the footman frenzy/wars but the game play is so repetitive and quite dull to my observation, just hack and slash, level up, and get runes, not much of a game play, although I suggest you to redevelop your...

M

21:18, 3rd Jan 2013
Orcnet: nice addition to the footman frenzy/wars but the game play is so repetitive and quite dull to my observation, just hack and slash, level up, and get runes, not much of a game play, although I suggest you to redevelop your map in the Map Development to get more criticism and work, good luck

Level 2
nice addition to the footman frenzy/wars but the game play is so repetitive and quite dull to my observation, just hack and slash, level up, and get runes, not much of a game play, although I suggest you to redevelop your map in the Map Development to get more criticism and work, good luck

Thanks, I didn't expect it to get approved in the first place, it was more as a "I wonder how good I am at mini-games" type of submission. I'll try to improve it though. Thanks :)