• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Others unable to join my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have created a map. I have opened the slots for other players, tried to run it via LAN with my brother, but when I host the map and he tries to join, his instance of WC3 gets stuck for a while and than show "Unable to join the specific game" or something like that. I would like you to suggets the reasons why this happens. Is it possible that the reason is the lot of doodads and that the map size is "epic"? Or do I have to change some other settings? Thank you for your help.

Level 4
Do both of you have the same version of Warcraft III? (Patch number)
What's the filesize of the map?

We surely have the same patch (we have been playing together before) and the map size is just 325 Kb

Level 4
Actually, it was some temporary conection problem, as it is working now. Thanks for bothering with me =)

Status
Not open for further replies.