• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Other Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Other Wars chapter one(Aleihza): Something different than the Draenei

So I searched around the strange isles in hope to find what crashed from the heavens above. Still seeing the vast smoke fade into the sky, I sighed painfully and noticed the Elves prodding a strange thing, I clearly saw it had a tail and hooves...Eredar I guessed, I saw the strange siting and noticed something or someone around the woods, my attention drawn to it and I slowly left the Elves and accidently stepped on the Eredar creatures. I didn't really care much, soon the Elves and the great collosal siting was out of sight and I caught something looking at me, I turned my head to face him and I must admit his armor was rather pretty and astonishing! but he seemed hostile and I let my guard up, he grabbed his strange alien lion-heart blade.

''Who are you? Why are you here? Do you come to invade Azeroth? Like you'd get anywhere!'' I taunted it.

''Your a Druid...like you can inflict anything upon me, my race is superior then yours!'' he insulted me!

''Your not a being of Azeroth? then where are you from?'' I asked as I let my guard down. There was no reply, nothing came from him but I soon saw that his arm hanged lifelessly.

''..Are you ok?!'' I asked, I could see strange yellow-blue bolts sparking everywhere from his arm.

''Don't worry about me.'' he said calmly. I was worried though, something has happened and I dont know what...--wait! those sparks....I could guess something was amiss but I saw a titan...a titan of great powers within my mind...ahh yes he came back, the Storm-Father, those bolts where caused by the Storm-Father.

''Well, I guess I'll welcome you since your passive, if Im right, anyways welcome to Azeroth.'' I greeted him and smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.