• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Other Games' Mapping/modding subforum suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we could have at least a subforum consacred to modding/mapping for other games. There are many moddable games around and as a modding/mapping site, THW could beneficiate of this a lot.

For its organization, i think the best would be to seperate it in two subforums :
- Projects (both development and showcase)
- Help Zone (like WEHZ)

And a sub-subforum in Help Zone for Tutorials maybe ?

So that it stays clean, i think that we could do as in the programming forum where we put the name of the language in the title, but here with the name of the game.

Level 24
There's way too many forums as it is, and I doubt these sub forums will get much activity.

Even though many off them might lack activity I would not go so far as to say that they do not contribute to the community, besides even though sub forums such as the Diablo forums lack activity I'm sure that posts will start to burst forth once Reaper of Souls becomes available.

Status
Not open for further replies.