• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-orpg?-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I would prefer not to have this map as a MPRPG since then you'd have to go through a lot of -save and -load and if it's going to be as complicated as in KoL I'm not up for it.

Well using new or by editing wc3 mpq database I can remove all imports from map and just hook them trough that mpq.

But there are around 1300 imports right now, editing paths and just making all that is HUGE job.

And even if by some god only way I do that you will need to download that mpq or replace your old one with new to make wc3 recognize models, icons and other resources.

There is way, but it's not suitable for already created map.
I knew this when I started making map but I decided to make it single because of easier coding, and because I do almost everything alone.

Level 24
I think it's probebly for the beter anyway since a MPRPG would get people to forget about the SPORP and it's the SPRPG we want to grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.