• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Original Stormwind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I don't think we really got to see original stormwind fromw wc1/wc2.

So I think this is what it looked like in Elwynn Forest 10 years ago.

Stormwind.jpg

Tell me what you think :) First time making a cinematic terrain.

PS: How do you make a loading screen?

Update:

The Warcraft 2 Orc Victory on Stormwind

Stormwind2.jpg

Level 3
The first one is unfinished at best. There is a section in the drop down when you have the doodad brush active, it's called "Environment" or something. Get friendly with it. IT IS YOUR FRIEND! Also, vary the height on your trees, they're artificial-looking.

See above for the second one, in addition to having your units look like their actually doing something, not just standing around staring aimlessly around. Also, I don't know where you're getting your idea's about Stormwind from, but here's a pic of the Stormwind most people think of: http://www.chronicles.ashenheart.com/story/screenshots/gatesofSW.jpg

You get an E for effort. Not for environment though. Maybe a few consonants like B for bland, V for void, which is what your sky is, and, um... G. For like, grunt. Or green. Lots of green in that first pic.

Ok I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.