• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orgrimma Entrance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I dont know if this is worth opening topic but just wanted to give some idea on how ogrimmar gate should be like (for me). I don't say use same models i did but just the concept of it. Sorry for bothering for such a little detail :p (i dunno if you changed it i saw it on screenshot)

2.jpg

1.jpg

There is a hall that leads upto Orgrimmar, the gate doesn't lead directly so you may want to add that :)

Sorry if you dont care,
Your humble fan :D

Level 25
It's a very nice terrain you've made so far, MeteORA, but I am afraid it's not what we're looking for. If you haven't yet read or noticed, we're trying to make Wc3:WoW as accurate as possible, and to do so, we must apply accurate landscapes that are identical to the ones in World of WarCraft. Also, we've already made an accurate Orgrimmar and is almost done (I am currently lacking motivation to finish it up at the moment) therefore making the need for inspirational or ideal terrains non-existent. I apologize for this inconvenience to let you know that your terrain is, quite frankly, useless to us. However, we and I personally appreciate the fact that you are trying to help us by any means necessary, even on an inspirational factor.

And in case you haven't seen the 'new' Orgrimmar that I've been working on, here's a link to the thread I posted at the official forums: Warcraft 3:WoW • View topic - New WC3 Cinematic Series

Level 5
But the hall itself looks strange.
1. Too small.
2. Bookcases? The fall of the blood-thirsty orcs is nigh. (maybe that shelf with the books doesnt qualify as "bookcase" but still)
3. Painting of Rexxar? Never noticed it during the thousands of times I walked through that hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.