• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gate problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi, I have a problem about a gate I have in my map i m making. I did 2 triggers that does you can write -open gate and -close gate, if u write -open gate the gate opens as you all know.
I also got a trigger that does if the gate is destroyed the open gate trigger is unactivated. And when the gate opens it shows as it is destroyed, but it isnt it is only open. So i cant close it with -close gate. :sad:

My point is if you didnt understand what i wrote sorry my english :smile:

-I want the gate to not kinda be destroyed when it opens. And with destroyed i mean like it has hp at 0 and it dont show the h anymore if you understand what I mean.
-I want it like if a unit destroy the gate it deactivates the open and close trigger. And not deactivate when it is only open.

Would be great if you could help me :thumbs_up: Thanks:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.