• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Order to make illusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, im trying to make ability that gives % chance to attacking unit turn invinsible and create illusion on his position. (Old Phantom Lancer Ability from Dota). It's all working except the illusion part. I didn't find trigger for it, so i tried it through custom script, it's first time im using it so. Actually i have no much clue what im doing :D .. So if somebody could help. Screen with my current progress.

Attachments

• Výstřižek.PNG
    Výstřižek.PNG
    26 KB · Views: 33
Level 21
Hello, im trying to make ability that gives % chance to attacking unit turn invinsible and create illusion on his position. (Old Phantom Lancer Ability from Dota). It's all working except the illusion part. I didn't find trigger for it, so i tried it through custom script, it's first time im using it so. Actually i have no much clue what im doing :D .. So if somebody could help. Screen with my current progress.
I also don't know much about triggers, but I'm pretty sure that you have to use the numerical order ID of the "Item Illusions" ability in the custom script, not the raw code of the Wand of Illusion item.

According to this thread, the order ID that you're looking for is 852274.

Also, I don't really get why you're making the dummy invulnerable with triggers instead of adding the Locust ability in the Object Editor, and why you use the wait action instead of an expiration timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.