• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orcs & Humans: Orc Missions (ALPHA)

242810-albums8468-picture102343.png

242810-albums8468-picture102345.png

News

10.24. ~ Yeees, version 1.6 with two new missions has come! It takes me two all days to finish the started fixings and missions. Thanks
your waiting and good play! :D

• 22.02. ~ New version 1.2 with a lot of fixes, changes and atlast chapter 6 has arrived!
  • 24.02. ~ Old sreenshots have been deleted, new ones have been uploaded.
  • 12.04. ~ Creating Chapter 7 is nearing to its end. Next update will include Chapter 8 too, so hold on guys! :)
  • 10.06. ~ My long rest is nearly to its end, and working on the campaign will be started again very soon. In two weeks
    next update will arrive at last. Hold on ladies and gentlemen! :)
  • 21.06. ~ "Good news everyone!" Mission 7 is nearly complete, and I will start mission 8. Maybe it will completed in a week!
  • 04.07. ~ Three week is not two, I know, but you don't wait in vain: VERSION 1.3 HAS ARRIVED!!! (At long last)
  • 05.07. ~ It seems, I had to upload 1.4 too early, because of a bug mentioned by Thunder1. And I also added a new
    gamecode to the people who have already played the missions. :)
  • 15.07. ~ Bugs, bugs everywhere, but their number is smaller in 1.5. Try it out! Thanks you guys, who reported these bugs! ;)
  • 28.08. ~ Four days and school will start... Jesus! :O Don't worry guys, I'm planning to upload the next version witch has 2 new
    mission, but not the last ones. They will come soon, so keep up! :) ...Four days, man!
  • 09.03. ~ Hey guys! I thought, I have to show you that I'm still living. I will take an exam after a month, so sorry, but you will
    not get the new version in the near future :/ Anyway, enjoy the new site and have a good day! :)

About the Campaign

The campaign is based on the Warcraft I: Orc & Humans game created by the Blizzard Entertainment, I have just revive it.

My decision was to create a map, a very good map, but at the beginning I had no idea. I started to create map with their own story, but
it was really hard to imagine the characters, the story or even the look of the map. They haven't been finished yet or have been deleted
forever. After a time, I got a new idea: make a map with bases that had already been imagined, like put World of Warcraft into Warcraft 3
environment. It wasn't an easy work. In the end, I had to find out that these maps are boring and unnecessary, because why would
someone play with my map if it's better to play original WoW? Another plan has landed in the bin...
Finally, I saw the former Warcraft games. First think was 'Interesting games, but too compared to nowadays games. Why doesn't Blizzard
renew them?'
and the second was 'Why shouldn't I try to do it myself?'. And so you can see, I've started to create the Warcraft I
Orc campaign nearly a year, (so long time!) and haven't stopped making it.

And about the campaign in nutshell...
Lead the Horde against the nation of Azeroth, the humans, be the chieftain, Orgrim Doomhammer and conquer cities through 8 missions.

The campaign isn't finished yet!

242810-albums8468-picture102346.png

First of all you should know, this campaign isn't only the copy of the Warcraft I. I've strived to make a blizz-like campaign with adding
my own ideas.
It has new features like:

• New map look
  • Loading screens
  • Quests for every maps
  • Cinematics
  • Netural units
  • Human computer players
  • Ingame events
  • Orgrim Doomhammer hero

Orgrim is very powerful hero, has six special abilities, able to use and carry items. Like the heroes in Starcraft, he can't be revived,
so if he dies, the currently playing mission will be failed.

Orgrim Doomhammer's Abilities

ICON
NAME
DESCRIPTION
LEVEL
242810-albums7920-picture93977.gif

Maul
Gives a chance to stun an opponent for a time.
This ability is given to Orgrim immediately, has no
other levels.
242810-albums7920-picture93978.gif

Shockwave
A wave of force that ripples out from Orgrim Doomhammer, causing
damage to land units in a line.

Has 4 levels, minimum level doesn't required.
242810-albums7920-picture93979.jpg

Slam
Slams the ground, dealing damage and slowing the movement and
attack rate of nearby enemy units.

Has 4 levels, minimum level doesn't required.
242810-albums7920-picture93980.gif

Critical Strike
Gives a chance to do more damage on an attack.
Has 3 levels, minimum level 4 required.
242810-albums7920-picture93981.gif

Howl of Terror
Emits a terrifying howl that reduces nearby enemy units'
attack damage.

Has 3 levels, minimum level 6 required.
242810-albums7920-picture93982.png

Hammerstorm
Causes a hammerstorm of destructive force around Orgim
Doomhammer, rendering him immune to magic and dealing damage
to nearby enemy land units.

Has 2 levels, minimum level 8 required.

I've created an option menu for disable or enable the showing of texts. (See below in the Screenshots part.)
For example, if you don't need to see hints at playing, simply just write 'option' as a chat, click on the ~ HINT ON ~ button in the dialog.
The button will change to ~ HINT OFF ~ and the hints won't appear. Remember, the texts turn up only one time, so if you disable showing of
a text, you're NOT going to see it in the mission later.

The campaign has an Intro cinematic and 8 completed missions. Later, I will upload new version of the campaign having further missions.
Don't worry about Orgrim's items, because the new campaign will use the game cache of the older one.

242810-albums8468-picture102347.png

242810-albums8000-picture95102.jpg

242810-albums8000-picture95104.jpg

242810-albums8000-picture95095.jpg

242810-albums8000-picture95097.jpg

242810-albums8000-picture95099.jpg

242810-albums8000-picture95100.jpg

242810-albums8000-picture95101.jpg

242810-albums8000-picture95096.jpg

242810-albums8000-picture95098.jpg

242810-albums8000-picture95103.jpg

242810-albums8468-picture102348.png

Added maps:
  • Intro
  • Chapter 1
  • Chapter 2
  • Chapter 3
  • Chapter 4
  • Chapter 5

Changes:
  • Orgrim is a hero with max level 16
  • Some hints have been changed
  • Some icons have been changed
  • Cleric model has been changed
  • Reports now useable items
  • Loading screens have been fixed
  • Guards and Scouts quest (in chapter 1) has been changed to optional

Added maps:
  • Added Chapter 6
Changes:
  • Added descriptions to maps
  • Added healing ability to the Town Hall (heals only Orgrim)
  • Added music to cinematics
  • Updated maps' look
  • Updated loading screens' look
  • Updated players' AI
  • Campaign image has been changed
  • Orgrim's voice has been changed to Grom's
  • The life of the buildings have been changed
  • Units' model sizes and costs have been changed
  • Hotkeys of abilities have been changed to Q, W, E, R, T (last for just Orgrim)
  • Abilities and costs of some items have been changed
  • The model of Stable has been changed
  • Some grammar mistakes have been fixed
  • Orgrim gains levels and abilities when he can't be loaded from the game cache
  • Intro will no longer crash at the end
  • Mission buttons will no longer be seen
  • Chapter 5 is finally bug-free and harder to finish

Added maps:
  • Added Chapter 7
  • Added Chapter 8

Changes:
  • Added 'mission jump'
  • Blackhand and Grol'dar are now targetable

Changes:
  • Name of the campaign now has the 'ALPHA' sign
  • Added more hints to the missions
  • Added upgrade arts, names and tips to the spellcasters
  • Added buyback possibility to Orc Town Hall
  • The extensions of the loading screens files have been changed from .tga to .blp (It reduced the camp size by 8 Mbs!)
  • Models of Necrolyte and Warlock have been changed
  • Icon of Necrolyte has been changed
  • Icon of Select Hero ability have been changed
  • Prises of items have been changed
  • Prises of some buildings, units and upgrades have been changed
  • Orgim's primary attribute has been changed to Strength
  • Duration of stun have been changed
  • Reports won't give roar buff to Orgim
  • You can decide in a dialog that you will continue Chapter 1 or not after finishing the main quest
  • Slimes will spawn at some dying ogres' positions in Chapter 4
  • You will get the gold in Chapter 5 which you earned in Chapter 4
  • Now it is easier to destroy Blackhand's base in Chapter 7
  • Orgim's abilities are won't reset in Chapter 8
  • Destroying rocks in Chapter 8 will no longer cause error
  • Key to the Catacombs will dropped to all 5 doors in Chapter 8

Added maps:
  • Added Chapter 9
  • Added Chapter 10
Changes:
  • Added Marshal Diggs to Mission 2
  • Orgrim's weapon sound has been changed to bash
  • Orgrim's armor sound has been changed to metal
  • AIs of enemies have been changed: there are ugrade systems in them, and they aren't so agressive
  • Multiboard has been changed: it shows Orgrim's and in some missions a quest unit's life and mana, and the number of quest
    requirement (such as killed units)
  • In the quest messages the texts of the completed requirements are gray
  • Undiscovered quests are now seen
  • Dialog won't show up if you have already finished the optional quest in Chapter 1
  • The gold in the first mine have been increased by 500 in Chapter 1
  • The archways of the rooms will turn invisible if a unit is close to them in Chapter 8
  • Orgrim will get experience from the Tome of Experience even he has earned level limit in Chapter 8
  • Garona is able to attack with small damage, her life has been increased, she has 3 small armor and Slink ability in Chapter 8
  • Conjurers can't cast Rain of Fire in Chapter 8
  • End cinematic has been changed (because of warcraft's lore) in Chapter 8

242810-albums8468-picture102349.png

Special Thanks:
  • To the Blizzard team that has invented the Warcraft games.
  • To the downloaders, reviewers and idea givers.
Models:
  • Frankster - Orgrim, Spearthrower
  • frostwolf - Griselda (Watcher)
  • Syroco - Orc Lumbermill
  • Wandering Soul - Archer
  • Kuhneghetz - Cleric (Archmage on Foot)
  • AndrewOverload519 - Mage, Catapult
  • Ket - Church
  • MassiveMaster - Stable
  • Thrikodius - Weeny the Chaos (Pumpkin Infernal)
Icons:
  • CRAZYRUSSIAN - Griselda
  • donut3.5 - Weeny the Chaos (Pumpkin Warrior)
Tutorial of Map Description:
  • -Kobas-

242810-albums8468-picture102350.png

The missions have been fixed so many times, but there may still be little bugs in the triggers or language mistakes in the speeches
cause I'm not english. I asked you to write them down, so I can fix. Write the bugs in your comments or email me.
Tell your ideas to me, I'll read them and think about to add to the campaign.
Please don't ask when will I finish the twelfth mission. I wanted to done the campaign before the end of summer, and it isn't done yet.
The new deadline is before Christmas... We will see how fast I will be.

I don't own the basic ideas of the game, and the pictures in this site, the rights belong to the Blizzard Entertainment company.
The innovations that are mentioned in the Features part belong to me.

242810-albums8468-picture102344.png

Keywords:
orc, orcs, human, humans, warcraft, I, III, 1, 2, and, missions, missions, campaign, &
Contents

Orcs & Humans: Orc Missions (ALPHA) (Campaign)

Reviews
StoPCampinGn00b 22:35, 4th Feb 2015 Map Name - Orcs & Humans: Orc Missions (Version 1.1) Review Posts - Sclammerz' Review, Gismo's Review[tr] Verdict - Approved, Not Rated
Level 14
Yay nice to see this campaign nearing its completion.

I agree on Orgrim bashing in Gul'dans face untill he breaks out in tears and "swears allegiance" sounds like a good Idea for an epilogue :D.
In the epilogue Gul'dan should also mention the propable raider revolt and promise to create death knights.
Perhaps show some preparations for the second war, like building ships, amassing forces, enslaving dragons etc.
I suggest making a dungeon map after Stormwind siege where you have to dismantle the Shadow Council and find Gul'dan though.

As for WC2 Campaigns, Id be happy to see the Human Campaign too, but I think Orgrim ransacking Northern Kingdoms until the Siege of Quel'Thalas and Lordaeron, gaining alliance with Zul'Jin and losing it later and then finally Sargeras' Tomb are all major plotlines which should be implemented in an Orc Campaign ;)

Yeah but the orc campaign isn't canon. You could remove all the filler battles and take the major skirmishes during the war from alliance PoV and it gives an excuse for mission varience. Siege of lordaeron was orc in WC2 this did happen in lore but they didn't success unlike the game due to gul'dan. This could easily be reflected as a huge defense mission leaving with an interlude after showing GulDan being ripped apart and the fleet setting sail from capital city to pursue to orcs back to Black rock spire. It gives it a cohesive story and removes fluff. Like for instance the grim batol mission seems pointless to remake. Nothing relevant happened and as far as lore is concern grim batol was never dismantled unti . Day of the dragon well after the 2nd War ended.

Untilmately though its up to adney and if he even wants to pursue the 2nd war or his own story. After Warcraft . Though I'm just hoping he doesn't retire anytime soon.

Level 11
OMG! So good campaign, I have really enjoyed playing it! I agree with others, Adney, you should really consider about making WC2 campaign with focus on humans and having Lothar as a main human hero. This campaign was really a masterpeace and I'm giving a 5/5 rate :-D

Level 3
This campaign is pretty good. Orc's units are all inferior to Human's units. Without Orgrim, orc can never win the battle against Human in this campaign.

Level 14
It doesn't matter if their inferior. The enemy has no heroes and Mass Raiders truck everything

Also Orgrim being key is kind of the point I would think

Adney after your last V1.6 update Hard difficulty is spot on for the missions that had too many waves like the Redridge Camps ect.

Go balls out on those last 3 Maps. Can't wait

Level 2
I tried this campaign, but I haven't finished it. I love it so far and it's a great campaign.
The only thing that bugs me is the language; it is not that good, grammatical errors and badly structured sentences.
I suggest you get some help from this site with structuring your dialogues to correct sentences.
I know it is a lot of work re-writing everything, but it really helps with the quality.
Other than that it is good:goblin_good_job:

Level 2
Consider letting the Hero healing aura of the Town Hall apply to units too. As it is, it's something of a mess with the constant waves of units, no choke points to use, and no real way to recover.

Level 2
Doesn't matter that enemies have no hero, Orcs besides Orgrim are apparently too dumb to fix themselves up between fights, and the waves are big enough to require large armies to match them in turn-as such, 'they' win through attrition. He's not dying, everyone ELSE is. Orgrim only really gets powerful enough(Both in terms of abilities, and the mana pool to do more stuff) to really turn battles and play 'healable tank' for the army at around Mission 3. Swamps of Sorrow and Borderlands have gone from tutorial to bloodbath, whilst still claiming to be tutorials. It feels off.

It's clear the issue is recognised, hence everything dropping healing potions, mana potions, runes, scrolls, salves. Orc Mission 5 was always my sticking point in original War1, yet it was simple here despite things like Chaos damage slimes, thanks to all the 'help' given(Is killing your own unit to resurrect them 'gamey'?). The fight with Turok was interesting. I wonder if there'll be more such?

Still. It's a thought. It made the difference for me.

Level 14
Use orgtim the tank and his shockwaves. Troops die so obviously make more or retreat hurt ones till you obtain a scroll. Also raiders end mass are op as fuck.

I had no issues on hard mode use orgrim and loseing minimal to no units on max difficulty before tuning made some missions easier.

Again use orgrim properly.

Also what makes you think this game is supposed to have tutorial settings? I doesn't and shouldn't. The difficulty across the board is about the same. Except until u get orgrim a certain item and he can solo missions 8D

Also in hindsight adney in final version I'd change a certain item black hand rewards with something else or perhaps a similar aura item. Its far too game breaking for your final 5 missions once obtained [but hella fun tho)

Think my orgrim has like +52 damage and he has crits + leech mask = one man afk army

Any who back to my point. Difficulty is fine. if It is too hard downscale it. If u don't want to downscale it then try harder and don't pander for campaign nerfs. If somehow your playing on normal then idk. Turn the game speed to max slow I guess. Wanting town hall to heal units is absolutely ridiculous.

Level 2
there is a trick here find the ankhs and healing salves now once you use charges 1 & 2 on salve sell it to town hall and buy back later and repeat, i just wish item transferred on hero between chapters there was a few time i was wishing id start a mission with gear from previous mission, then i got into habit of selling everything for a final push

Level 2
not sure why but items never transfered through the whole campaign for me. over all i loved the missions and the story look forward to continuation or human counterpart

Level 8
not sure why but items never transfered through the whole campaign for me. over all i loved the missions and the story look forward to continuation or human counterpart

Thank you sir for the reply. The triology will be fixed for bugs. Also im working on map 3 REMASTER, improving the map, adding new features, etc. Map 1 and 2 will also suffer REMASTER improvement, but i don't know when.

Level 8
I'm lost who are you?

i was replying about my maps and not about orcs and humans. He send me a reply about my own project about his comments about the issues of one of my maps. people got confused even the admin about what i said cuz i said on Orcs and humans page and they easly compared orcs & humans with my own maps XDDD

About orcs and humans its a great sequence of maps i Love it.

Level 1
Please tell me that the project is not abandoned and that you will also create the human missions as well.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
i think mod is dead
Yeah, it's pretty dead. Such a shame
Spare us the unproven sentences. I highly doubt the creator of this campaign would not have the decency of at least posting a farewell before any of these assumptions would start spamming the campaign's thread. His last visit on Hive was not long ago. Life and time are factors that play a role into either impeding or nourishing work, and might prove either me or you wrong.

Level 1
I'm following this campaign for years now and I hope you will finally finish the last two missions. This campaign is a really good remake of the orc story of Warcraft I and I want to see the end of this! Especially I want to see the last mission and the destruction of Stormwind city. There exist no Warcraft III map in which I can do that and it would be such a great satisfaction playing the old horde and burn it down! :)

Level 14
I desperately hope to hear from adney again and get the final 2 missions. As far as polish goes i cant find anythi ng wrong with this campaign and ive played it 3 times. Its a masterpiece and every bit as good as blozzards work and one of the best campaings ever made comparable with tomoraider and others work.

Please come back and let us know the status.

Its a shame this campaign says ALPHA because the levels we do have play like a V2.0 of someones campaign.

If you havnt played this yet you have been missing out.

Last edited:
Level 7
Hey guys!

Time is fast... It is like the last update was yesterday. But it was not, and I have to say that you have to wait for it, because as someone has said that there are factors in life which do not allow me to make this campaign. I learn at an university amd it take much of my free time. If I have any I am with my girlfriend, the meaning of my life, so it would be very hard to finish the campaign. Do not be sad, I want to finish it, but it will not be done for years from now.

I am really sorry for this, because your like to this campaign makes me happy. I did not thought that it will be this good for you.

Thanks you playing with my creation!

I have to say with sadness, you have to wait for the next update. I promise you that you will be gotten a message by me.

Have a great time till then!

Level 11
Great to hear from you, Adney. I really thought that you'd given up from making the last few chapters of the campaign that are left. No problem. Just keep up with your University and don't worry about the campaign. You'll finish it when you have time. Best regards :)

Level 3
Although it is sad to read that it will take some time, I trust that you'll finish it. It is good to see that you still care, great work btw.

Level 23
Just finished the campaign yesterday, it was fantastic! Hard difficulty was incredibly challenging, and even when ogrim become insanely strong (like with lifesteal) you still made it challenging (i.e the enemy mages had stun which would result in death if you sent in ogrim to just solo with his lifesteal effect). Thank you author (adney) for making this campaign and keeping warcraft 3 alive for those people like me who are stuck in the past :)

Level 11
Just finished the campaign yesterday, it was fantastic! Hard difficulty was incredibly challenging, and even when ogrim become insanely strong (like with lifesteal) you still made it challenging (i.e the enemy mages had stun which would result in death if you sent in ogrim to just solo with his lifesteal effect). Thank you author (adney) for making this campaign and keeping warcraft 3 alive for those people like me who are stuck in the past :)

Stuck in a past like me lol. I love WC1 and 2 events more than WC3 and WOW events. This campaign is just great, but there are just lack of characters. It'd have been better if there could've been more characters involved to make the campaign events even more interesting. I just hope Adney will return one day and finish the campaign, since it's almost done.

Level 14
Hey guys!

Time is fast... It is like the last update was yesterday. But it was not, and I have to say that you have to wait for it, because as someone has said that there are factors in life which do not allow me to make this campaign. I learn at an university amd it take much of my free time. If I have any I am with my girlfriend, the meaning of my life, so it would be very hard to finish the campaign. Do not be sad, I want to finish it, but it will not be done for years from now.

I am really sorry for this, because your like to this campaign makes me happy. I did not thought that it will be this good for you.

Thanks you playing with my creation!

I have to say with sadness, you have to wait for the next update. I promise you that you will be gotten a message by me.

Have a great time till then!

Any updates

was so sad to leave this polished masterpiece off before the last 2 maps to destroy Goldshire+Moonbrook , then Stormwind!

:(

miss you!

Level 20
Cool. Why am i seeing all of this just now?

EDIT: anyway, what i wrote on my remake trailer was never so right:
"Many have tried, some have stopped, others were inconclusive. Everyone except one player, moved by the desire of playing a remake which could have been as accurate as possible." Man, i feel proud!

Last edited:
Level 14
Yes i've seen some screenshot. Notable. Plus he had a team too. Had to be a pretty big size of work despite that. What a waste.
Didnt know if he had a team or not.
I wouldnt just check screens id play it. it would endorse this without a second thought for inspiration and to see what he did to the first 10 orc missions since you know wc1 intimately well.

He to me made one of the most fitting swamp like levels ive ever seen and his sunnyglade mountain map is a benchmark for terrain imo.

Level 4
Just asking this here cause I don't know where=

you know? there is this chapter in wc1 were you go kill the warchief's daughter who allied with the ogres. "HOW TF SHOULD I KILL THE SLIMES?" they are so hard to kill and I can't get past that level without cheats.

Level 11
Just asking this here cause I don't know where=

you know? there is this chapter in wc1 were you go kill the warchief's daughter who allied with the ogres. "HOW TF SHOULD I KILL THE SLIMES?" they are so hard to kill and I can't get past that level without cheats.
I remember I used to kill them all without problem. Your hero is a great tanker, so you just need to buff your hero as much as possible with the best items you can find. Try puting Orgrim at the front. Also, spread you units when battling, make good formations, make sure they're all (or at least most of your units) engaging in combat and you'll achieve most of it.

Level 11
Oh wait, this isn't LordPerenoldeII's remake.
Yeah, it's easy, just kill one then wait to regenerate and repeat.
I don't remember correctly because I played it years ago, but I do remember there were numerous healing runes dropped after killing the enemy units. So there was no need to wait for units to regenerate.

Level 4
I remember I used to kill them all without problem. Your hero is a great tanker, so you just need to buff your hero as much as possible with the best items you can find. Try puting Orgrim at the front. Also, spread you units when battling, make good formations, make sure they're all (or at least most of your units) engaging combat and you'll achieve most of it.

Um, I am talking about the original game. Are the heroes in the game?

Level 14
After the blachand mission you can solo the last 3 missions with orgrim. Mask a death that casts aoe silence and there are enough attack items to push him 40+ easily and his critical strike. And you get command aura. GG and have over 15 armor

That mixed with raiders being essentially Knights

The entire campaign drops in difficulty regardless once you can mass raiders. Just use orgrims shockwave intelligently and tank eith him since the great hall is a healing fountain for him.

Rely heavily on spearthrowers before raiders. Grunts are junk in wc1

The enemy has no heroes to counter orgrim the only threar is wizards.

Also protip after you kill the ogre chief in the gaves wait for the corpse to dissappear and then his entire inventory will drop. Do this on blackhand mission and the shadow councilor will drop the +10 shadow orb once his corpse despawns

Last edited:
Level 5
I finished the campaign couple of weeks ago, I wanted to do a detailed review but my neighbour's dog ate my notebook :), so I will make a very general review:

• First of all, the terrain desing is astounding, every map is very unique, with its secrets and unique loot, exploring every map was satisfactory, finding side quest to do and finding some enemies and allies with dialogue, truly this campaign design feels like it was made by Blizzard. 5/5

• I guess I'm too young to play Warcraft I, but the way the story is explained in this campaign is very efficient, not interludes and explaining some things from the first game during the loading screens and the dialogue. The cutscenes are skipable but I don't recommend skipping them because they are short and it can bug the gameplay though. 5/5

• The gameplay is good enough, the humans and orcs are very similar except for the type of armor and mages, would've like an enemy hero though, I reached a point where the hero is too OP with +30 damage and +15 armor, making Orgrim unbeatable, the idea of making the main orc building like a fountain for the hero to regenerate is an original idea? or it was also made in the original game? that was a good idea btw. 3/5, not much variety, just spamming wolfriders that are OP.
In general the campaign felt refreshing after every loading screen, the design of the loading screens and the description were awesome.

• Bugs: I only found one bug that triggered on the first 3 missions, a very, VERY weird bug, every time that I clicked on F10 to spam the menu, for some reason the game wouldn't pause and kept running behind the Menu Screen, as if I was playing multiplayer, would love to read some comments if other people experienced this.
Played on v1.27b, good campaign.