• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orcish Warchief

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Description: A melee version of Orc Warchief. Increased a helmet, axe replacing the hammer and a Frost Wyrm' skull helmet for the Wolf puppy.

It was edited also to a ranged version, however, I don't know how to put sequence animation in order to make the axe disappear in the sequence Attack Range (just as in HeadHunter - exemple) and stays in sequence Attack - 1.

I'll upload the ranged version for those who might have an idea of create a "Thrall" (Warchief) that "throws" the axe.

I'll also upload the axe (edited from Rexxar missile)

I hope you like, It's a simple model since I'm not expert in this matter.

Keywords:
Warchief, Axe, Skull
Contents

Orcish Warchief (Model)

Orcish Warchief (Model)

Reviews
06:17, 30th Apr 2014 MiniMage: I'd recommend combining the ranged version of this as an alternate animation set. Then, working on the model itself. There's numerous cases of mesh clipping, overlapping. In the attack animation and numerous stand...

M

06:17, 30th Apr 2014
MiniMage: I'd recommend combining the ranged version of this as an alternate animation set. Then, working on the model itself. There's numerous cases of mesh clipping, overlapping. In the attack animation and numerous stand animations, the axes occasionally goes through the wolf's head, for example.

I would recommend you use an axe where an ingame axe projectile would've been able to be used for the ranged version. The model also has a rather huge filesize. Please try and lower it.

Also, edited your description. We have a only English rule. So please don't write in foreign languages. If you need any help, I can provide you with a package of tools I use myself for model creation and modding in general. If you want help, I can help you, given that I have time left over.

the 'axe throw' anim that you want, where axe disappears, is nothing more but a lill bit trickier geoset animation.. and 'removing corpses' tutorial about geoset animations can help you with basics.. then you just need to go through trial and error, tinkering with geoset anims..

EDIT: and this model reminds me of.. i guess, something mine.. when i too was just geomerging.. not a bad thing, but not that good either.. you gotta improve and create meshes :)