1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

OrcBarraks.blp

Submitted by chr2
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
So, this is a texture I've been working on over the last couple of days. It's a remake (sorta) of this old texture of mine:
Old barracks
[​IMG]

I incorporated some of the suggestions the old texture had received into this one (such as a leafy roof and TC), and I'm kinda happy with how it turned out.
The texture is called Forest Troll Barracks 'cause it's part of my Forest Troll race, however I reckon it works just as well for Jungle (and maybe even Dark) Trolls.

Preview
[​IMG]

Have fun, and remember to give credits if you use this texture! (this should go without saying...)

Keywords:
Forest, Troll, Barracks, Amani, Zul'Aman, Hut, Jungle, Gurubashi
Contents

Forest Troll Barracks (Texture)

Reviews
22:09, 23rd Apr 2014 Kwaliti: Sick details. Love it.
  1. FranzLiszt

FranzLiszt

Resources:
    Resources:
    forest troll or orc barracks?
    the first one is good, the second one I don't think. I mean, to find it in the forest is nice, but all that green is as good as weird to me, because barracks looks an enemy building, or at least totally different. if you use a red team color you see a big green portion, and doesn't match so much...

2. Doron

Doron

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I had to log in and say that this looks absolutely wonderful. Good to see decent quality troll resources.

3. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    o_O

Good taste in best-race. :p

4. rokwhan74

rokwhan74

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sweetest Forest Troll building I have ever seen in war3

5. Sxar

Sxar

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    do you still have old barracks model? if the answer is yes, can upload it again please? Don't missunderstad me, I love the new one, but the old works better with troll townhall in hive and the buildings that already exist in game.

6. Xecutor_ShamanX

Xecutor_ShamanX

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice, I'll use this for my "Forest Troll Tribes". I'll acknowledge you for that.