• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Lord

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
ORC LORD
________

Skin requested by Testament in my workshop.
Hope u'll enjoy !
Icon will come soon.
Contents

Orc Lord (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Mmm recolor, lots of CnP, and of course the bad freehand

M

THE_END: Mmm recolor, lots of CnP, and of course the bad freehand

Ike

Ike

Level 4
Garithos is too human to be an orc. :( But good skin nonetheless.

Level 13
use more colors for his face, orcs are not only green, they use shades of yellow and brown and then some green.

the way you used the filters is senseless, you made it worse by doing so. You should do more changes, he looks very human with a living horse, and with that winged healm. especially the horse's robe's design is very human. alpha it out

Level 3
omg, you are probably the best person that ive seen for who could do a model/skin i need, as u may have seen in the request place i need a tyrion model, details in there, its just the rider (apart from the fact that he is an orc with a beard) looks just like the guy i need to ride a horse, u have the gold wings on his helmet the perfect armor everything :shock: