• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bandit Lord

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
BANDIT LORD
Skin requested by Hokage.
Hope u'll enjoy ! I'll certainly upload it when I've time, cause I dont think it looks very good. Now, that's urs !
Tell me if u want more things...
Contents

Bandit Lord (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Wow Pin's you seem to the win the CnP like crap award

M

THE_END: Wow Pin's you seem to the win the CnP like crap award

Level 4
Cool, looks good, thx, Pins.
But, is this Garithos? I can't see HeroGlow on the picture, he is supposed to be a hero in my campaign..

Level 4
Then I'm really satisfied with your work. I was just too lazy to look myself if he has heroglow, lol! :p

Level 13
This is Garithos, notice the shield. And in the screenshot there is a slight brown glown around his axe, in the middle screenshot. The brown color isnt really strong sometimes on hero glows, red is the most visible color.
And also if you look on the unwrap, you can see the head of an axe.

I don't notice a lot of changes, only the smudged part on his face, and a cnped or freehanded skull on his shield.
You should make it more like a difference next time, this is a greatly fruitful model.