• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sea Lord

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
THE SEA LORD

Can use as a Naga hero. Proposition for the skin contest. All info in the readme, give credits plz.
Enjoy !
Contents

Sea Lord (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Too much of original, looks like mostly recolor, and some freehanded seaweed..which looks horrible

M

THE_END: Too much of original, looks like mostly recolor, and some freehanded seaweed..which looks horrible

Level 1
Nifty, for sure. The only thing that you might want to consider changing is the cape. I mean, it's good, really, but not very ...sea-ish? I'd imagine seaweed clinging to the cape or barnacles or something like that. :lol: I noticed you at least had some on the collar, but the back altogether looks too blank. Elsewise, good job.

Level 3
well, there are hardly any changes (except the recolouring) on this skin.

i doubt that the seaweed is visible in-game...

and without his eyes, he just looks stupid