• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Orb of Slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
What I wanted: to make a Chain-Lightning-Orb ability (instead of attack it will cast chain lightning on target).

What I did: Made a custom Chain Lightning with 0 mana cost and 0 cooldown, made a custom Orb of Slow (Alsb) ability linked to Chain Lightning.

What went wrong
: Although I set chance to 100%, it procs only on ordered attacks (not on auto attacks).

What now: is there any way around that?

Level 17
What I wanted: to make a Chain-Lightning-Orb ability (instead of attack it will cast chain lightning on target).

What I did: Made a custom Chain Lightning with 0 mana cost and 0 cooldown, made a custom Orb of Slow (Alsb) ability linked to Chain Lightning.

What went wrong
: Although I set chance to 100%, it procs only on ordered attacks (not on auto attacks).

What now: is there any way around that?

I wish everyone else had this kind of post sectioning...

You can use a DDS for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.