• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Opps....Admin. plz help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I had accidentally made a profile, but then put in the wrong email (ex. [email protected], instead of [email protected]). Then i did it again (forgot the "_", no quotes.) Can you please delete them both? I forgot the name of the first (I can email the correct email), and the second one is RoughneckLeader. Also, I want THIS one to be RoughneckLeader, so i was wondering if thats possible?

Thanks!

:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 32
I think I understand the situation and can get things worked out for you. Let me take a look at my admin tools and we'll see if I can get things squared away.

[EDIT] It looks to me like you had:

Roughneck [email protected]

Jerrey Rough [email protected]

RoughneckLeader [email protected]

What I have done is to delete the latter two accounts and rename the former to RoughneckLeader

Does that solve the problem?

[self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=360"]!ntroduce yourself to The Hive RoughneckLeader![/self]

Last edited:
Level 32
Indeed, RoughneckLeader. When you created that account there was a bug in our e-mail validation process. That bug has since been exterminated.

And please [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=360"]!ntroduce yourself to The Hive RoughneckLeader![/self] so that our community can get to know you.

If you post in our Introductions forum you will then have your own "home thread" in which you can address the entire site, call attention to your resources, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.