• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help plz~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I protected my map i been making for a while during a beta release and cant reopen.
Yes i kno i usualy dont protect my maps but i did this time cause i didn't wanna show people how to do triggers that i didn't know worked.

If anyone can help me open it plz email me at [email protected]
or burtoncommander on aim

p.s. i forgot password and forgot to make extra copy

Level 16
If u protected ur map and didnt have a backup, well, all i gotta say is: tough luck! This will be a valuable lessong for u. And i must admit that i also got to think that u might be just tricking someone. Wanting someone to unprotect someone elses map that is not urs at all. Keeping that in mind, i cant see that anyone would help u on this one, and talking about map protection/deprotection is forbidding, even if its ur own map.

Level 1
Ahh

Well i see your point. Although i am not tricking anyone one way you can tell is that if you unprotected the map and looked at it my name on bnet is even in the quests and load screen>.< but ether way i will try to figure something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.