• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Opinions, my 'spell making skill'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hmm... If it is what I think it is it doesn't sound really cool. It's just an autocastable spell which strikes all the units around the caster with lightnings. Oh well, this sounds like a simple moonson which only one strike. And if you did it for that auto-castable stuff don't bother. It's very lame already...

Level 9
alright, well, at least i can say i tried ^^ now, i'm gonna try... models! yeah :p

Btw, it's not what you think it is. :)

Its a spell fired on an enemy. When done, the enemy gets hit by lightning strikes, all the ones around him too, yes, but it follows the enemy, where the enemy goes, the lightning strikes go. for 10 seconds, and cmon, don't be so hard on me, it's my first attempt to a real trigger enhanced spell :p

Status
Not open for further replies.