• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[JASS] Multi-instancing spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Ok, i have played around with GUI spells for awhile. And it bites me that i cant make it multi-instancable. Now i realize the only way to multi-instance a spell is to make it use locals only yes?

So, im wondering if anyone could make an example map, of a very short multi-instancable spell, prehaps with a .10s wait somewhere? Just to see how its made.

That would be really cool, because i dont get multi-instancing atm :p.

Level 9
My map is a free-form style hero picking. So anyone can be any hero, and every player can be the same hero. Making 8 triggers per spell per hero is crazy. Thats 32 triggers per hero, with only 4 heros, thats 128 triggers. From 4 triggers per hero, that is an enormous bulk. No way im doing that :p.

Jass is much more effective for mult-instancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.