• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
for those who have read my last post, i just finish copying the triggers and skill for making the unit able to ride vehicles.

now i need opinions on how do i pin point the units. the vehicles are Neutrals so when a unit enter, the ownership of the vehicle changes to whom the unit enters
. now i need ideas on how a player detects if the vehicle is neutral or owned by a player

--note : there are no unit color <-- making me post ^^

Level 5
You can simply change ownership of a unit without changing the unit colour, as far as I recall... still, when a player moves his mouse over the unit, he'll see the player's name appear.. I don't really get what you want... if you simply want to show that the vehicle is occupied you're free to add a does-nochting-at-all aura ot the unit that just has some optical effect.. :)

I know it consumes time, but please be more specifc in what exactly you want to achieve so that a) others (like stupid me) get it and b) you safe us time guessing so that we can provide a proper solution for you problem :)

Level 33
LOL I already did Condition check for the trigger system, check it out.
"Owner of (Matching unit) Equal to Neutral Passive"

That's the check, it should do fine, relax

Here:
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within EnterVehicleRange of SoldierLoc matching (((Owner of (Matching unit)) Equal to Neutral Passive) and ((Matching unit) Not equal to Soldiers))) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
This condition will check either the vehicle is being "drive" by someone, or not
If it is Neutral Passive, the vehicle has no "driver" in it

Level 9
oh i'm sorry i forgot to mention, i deleted the unit's hp, unit name and the mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.