• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Onslaught Cinch Ascending

This map is recommended for online play only. It does NOT have AI support.

The object of this game is to make the enemy team's idol vulnerable and then destroy it. Do this by forming a chain of 3 link towers, then advancing your hero and army to the enemy side and destroy the idol by sheer force. Protect your own idol at all costs.

Their are plenty of upgrades for your army which you much master and twelve heroes to choose from. Most upgrades cost gold and lumber to research. At the beginning, you have the option of buying a hero or immediately upgrading your base. Whichever you choose you can save the latter option for later after accumulating enough money. Gain gold and lumber by killing enemy units.

This map is also unprotected so you can make your own version so long as you follow the instructions laid out in the map's trigger editor.

I am the author of this map. The original Onslaught was created by CattleBruiser (http://nohunters.com/download.php?view.4).

Keywords:
Onslaught, tower, link, idol, war, micro management
Contents

Onslaught Cinch Ascending (Map)

Reviews
ap0: Approved 01:29, 10th Jul 2009 Linaze: You need to show me some kind of proof that you have permission to upload CattleBruiser's map. 20:33, 10th Jul 2009 Linaze: Reset to pending

M

ap0: Approved

01:29, 10th Jul 2009
Linaze: You need to show me some kind of proof that you have permission to upload CattleBruiser's map.

20:33, 10th Jul 2009
Linaze: Reset to pending

Level 7
wow i havent seen this game in so long i remeber it from years ago i love it ill play this version then give you my review!

Level 7
takes forever to gain lvls.
I highly doubt this, but I'll look into it anyway.
you should have to buy a hero to start. if someone techs then they dominate.
This is false. A player can choose to tech in lieu of buying a hero yes; but this is a strategic choice. While the player has advantage with their army; they lack a hero for support, advancement, and offensive edge. They also cannot build towers. Additionally, there are tons of ways of fighting back against a player who fast-techs including researching cheaper upgrades or utilizing support units.

Level 6
Mass Purging Template Version 3.0
Approve.

Any Personal Comments?
Everything looked good trigger-wise, then I saw the terrain, and was like...meh..., BUT the Red and Blue(ish) tiles on either side, need to be removed. Biggest eye-sore in awhile.