1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Omega Hero Defense v1. 53b

Submitted by Krylix
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
AoS map.
Choose from a total of 62 completely custom heroes in a battle to defend your main tower.
The map itself is based on DotA terrain and some heroes are a lot like DotA's simply because on the time of creation I was running low on ideas.
I will get to those heroes after some extensive changes to the map to make game play better like adding more vJASS triggering to the map.
The map's current move unit or displace unit abilities that are triggered are currently bugged as the cooldown's don't actually start. I am working on this and I'm pretty sure in the v1. 53c beta(1) it should be fixed.
This is my first time releasing a map on Hive hoping it will have better feedback than epicwar.com

Get the latest map at http://www.getohd.wetpaint.com/
Visit the Omega Hero Defense forum at http://ohdforum.forumotion.net/

Keywords:
10 player, AoS, DotA, Omega Hero Defense, OHD, Hero Defense
Contents

Omega Hero Defense v1. 53b (Map)

Reviews
14:07, 1st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
  1. 14:07, 1st Aug 2010
    ap0calypse: Rejected

2. Cyper95

Cyper95

Resources:
    Resources:
    is it 4 teams or 2 teams??

3. TheHunterKiller

TheHunterKiller

Resources:
    Resources:
    Er. Map's name is Hero Defense and its an AoS? You might want to change the name.

4. Krylix

Krylix

Resources:
    Resources:
    on epicwar AoS maps and Hero Defense maps are categorized under the same thing. AoS was top of the list when uploading the map so there's my reason for choosing AoS.

It's 2 teams.

5. TheHunterKiller

TheHunterKiller

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah, i see... Pretty nice map.

6. Krylix

Krylix

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks! :grin:

7. Malcous

Malcous

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very nice map :) +rep

8. Cyper95

Cyper95

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hive>Epicwar
    just saying it i will test the map tomorrow on bnet

9. oddsocks

oddsocks

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Congratulations you have cloned dota! Same terrain, same items, same heroes.

10. Krylix

Krylix

Resources:
    Resources:
    thats ironic cuz your avatar is a clone from star wars and actually there are huge changes between my map and dota. you just need to look for them. For e.g Every item in the Chaos Attributes section is new. The Shockwave Blade is completely custom. My custom pit lord (Pit Prime [Magtherdian]) is hugely different to dota's! Also my fire reavant hero which in dota is Nevermore is as well, extremely different.
    In almost every aspect of the game there is at least something different to the map! Even game modes are different....... You just need to look man!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  11. Cweener

Cweener

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Mass Purging Template Version 4.0
    Needs Fix.

Reason for not approving:
    function PurgeV4.0 takes Fail(Description) returns NeedsFix