• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[OLD] What is your favorite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

hB5D8847A

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

They got only one direction; away from me

Level 15
Level 18
Ahah so true DEAD FISH XD !
I found many parrots headbanging like this I found this awesome ^^

@Gunsliger : it started with rock influences and finished in its own genre.
Now rock and metal aren't the same, if you say it's a subgenre so you can also say every music is classic music subgenre :p

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Malhorne, is your favorite song always some rock song :p there's a lot more to discover in this musical world, e.g. Eminem's Slim Shady songs, Bryan Adams, Queen, Rihanna. Those are all different personalities, you should try them :)

Good song, sometimes I just randomly remember this song and I just gotta listen to it.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

And I strictly hate pop, rap and electro, and every kind that can look alike.
I like some rap, some rock, most of the pop, some electro :3

Level 15
Storm of Damnation is one of the most chilling intros ever! Great opening for the Bathory's self titled debut.
No Xentrix, no life.
And some Nocturnus! This is actually nostalgic to me because I listened to Nocturnus demos and The Key album along with Morbid Angel in high school.

Level 7

And keep in mind there a lot more bands/songs/genres I could have placed but then this post would be even longer.

Last edited:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

That's a nice list of rock songs :) KEEP ON ROCKIN' !

I mean maybe you can separate pop into its sub genres, but why bother? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.