• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Old James Bond games on Xbox Live Arcade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Would anyone else like to see some of the old James Bond games added to Xbox Live Arcade. They would have online multiplayer, improved graphics, leaderboards, achievements, and other new features. I know that Rare got contracted by Microsoft to release GoldenEye on XBLA, but we have yet to see it be added. Some examples of games to add would be:
James Bond 007: Nightfire
James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire
007 Racing
Tomorrow Never Dies
GoldenEye 007
From Russia with Love
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
James Bond 007: The Duel
The World Is Not Enough

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Rare is a good company. They are probably makeing sure it is top quality with any flaws fixed like when they ported bajokazooie 1 and 2.

Anyway, graphically I would not expect a total remake as the games gameplay was designed for poorer graphics.

I would expect full 1080p graphics for 3D games as the graphics are so undemanding the hardware should have no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.