• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ok mods. listen up now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
This little faggot has brought the new generation to retarded. AbovetheDead, this little 8 year old has brought us the wonderful art work for crappy skins for all of us to see. it started small with reskinning arthas makeing him look retarded. then he made some other skins and put them in the models section. then he crossed the line. he made a prono Jaina with nasty hairy legs useing paint. and now he has done it. go to this link if you dare. (MODS NEED TO BAN THIS FAGGOT NOW!!!)http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Skins&ID=874&sid=cf6ff53a837083cadc263200ca608d9e

Level 4
Im not against nude skins, but what he did cant be denied. He keeps saying its a joke, while everyone here keeps critizing him.
At least give him a warning, and delete the skins.

Level 5
He makes a new skin for the church thing with dicks all over it. then he makes a crude nude jaina usesing his own tits. and then he makes a crude naked priest with a huge flapper usesing his dads picture. and then he talks alot of **** to us saying we all suck. he needs the ban stick

Level 1
Sopho said:
Remember, banned users create new accounts as they don't want to miss all this excellent resources :p

Rather than banning, y not just delete the skins, and until he submits decent ones just keep deleting them.

Level 13
aiel_warrior said:
Sopho said:
Remember, banned users create new accounts as they don't want to miss all this excellent resources :p

Rather than banning, y not just delete the skins, and until he submits decent ones just keep deleting them.

Sorry, but I think oz02 or Darky28 don't have the time to delete this crap. If he's warned and he still submits such models/skins, he'll be banned. Easy solution.

Level 25
I'd ban him already if I was a mod, but thats mainly because I don't put up with rubbish.

Now if Darky got someone to patroll the skins/models section to delete stuff like that...

IE: Darky, make either me or Sansui in charge of keeping those sections clear. Why? Because... We're just so 1337... And Sansui made that bot... and I freaquently bring attention to issues of importance... and I lurk here most of the time <_< >_>

Level 25
Yes. Sansui should have deleted it by now, cause he's so 1337 and stuff, and he made a bot for the WC3Search chat... And he hasn't deleted the Jaina one yet, which basicaly entitles me to bug him tommorow, except I need sleep now

Level 3
Is it possible to IP ban people who break the rules?

And a side note on the comments feature, can't we just ignore the flamers who have never submitted anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.