• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Oh, hi, ive got some ideas for maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I tried to find out a good idea for singleplayer or 2-4 players map FOR FUN, witch would be small, fast, but interesting and maybe funny. Thus Ive found some in my head. xD
1) Raccoon survival
Tiny map of unstoppable rofl - you have raccoon under your control, and should keep him alive as long, as you can. Lightnings, cars, gunners, mines, and other pretty deadly things would make it TERRIBLY hard...
2) Hunter hunted
This map is for 2 players. They've got a HUNTER and a DEER, each. The objective is to find the enemies' deer, before your deer would be killed.
3) I kill flying sheeps
The objective is to protect yourself from some flying kamikaze sheeps. They are neutral, so your units would not attack them automaticaly. The speed of sheeps' appearence increases until players' unit wouldn't be killed.
//That's all for today, please put your opinions. Thanks a lot.

Level 12
1) Sounds cute... any way to defend yourself? Does everything move randomly? if so... I fear it might be based off luck
2) Looking for someone elses deer might be a bit troublesome since its in large part based on luck...
3) SOunds like a map called click defense where you click on a unit and it damages the unit... THis could actually be a bit more annoying since it may take a second or two to kill a sheep but then again... it may not... I belive it might be the same map concept only you press A first and then right click instead of left click... which is good and all... but... eh...

Level 3
I made a map for the third idea, now i'm going to optimize it and fix some bugs, and then you'll see it. I added some things to the idea. First, it's now called 'Flying sheeps' challenge', and fits for 1-4 players. Besides, sheeps have different types and colors, some items added, and AI is working normally. Also, i've made some sheep bosses, which is not too easy to defeat... Well, maybe it won't be so annoying. :D
HorizonTal, ok, i'll try. :) Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.