• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ogres with Teamcolor Tatoos

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Disclaimer: I have just made those, has no connection to any other user whatsoever.

Send to simple section upon review, thanks.
Contents

Ogre Mage with teamcolor tats (Model)

Ogre Mage with teamcolor tats - portait (Model)

Ogre with Teamcolor Tatoos (Model)

Ogre with teamcolor tats - portrait (Model)

One headed Ogre Mage with teamcolor tats (Model)

One headed Ogre Mage with teamcolor tats - portrait (Model)

One headed Ogre with teamcolor tats (Model)

One headed Ogre with teamcolor tats - portrait (Model)

Level 5
Here's my truth. I do not do epic projects. I just tinker for my own amusement. I don't need epic level DL's. I just need simple stuff that blends in with the game as is, & so items like this fit my needs perfectly. TY for offering them! ;)

EDIT: 6/18. Eagle, let the haters hate all they want. I have actually used these models now, and they were exactly what i needed for my map! :)

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Exactly the kind of resource I like to see; stuff made to fit into the game, adding functionality & all that.

In particular, I'm a huge fan of Team-Color Tattooes, and would love to see more of that (Wildhammer Dwarves? Jungle Trolls? Plzohplz).