• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Off-timing projectile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Guys, I need help... I'm a newbie so understand my ignorance... I have a problem on my ranged custom hero: projectile is off-timing, the missile starts upon the start of the animation... but the hero's starting animation is loading ammo first to his weapon before firing... way off!

Level 3
Increase the damage point of his attacks. This is the delay before the missle is launched from the start of his attack animation.

Be warned that this does create an attack speed cap as well which might be less than the +400% the game engine forces.

Thank you sir... I don't know it's the damage attack point... I tried to change back and forth the backswing lol...

If it would become too slow, can I just change the projectile speed then?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Projectile speed is how fast the projectile moves. This effect the delay between attacking and the projectile hitting the enemy (not when it gets launched).

You can also addjust an x and y offset for projectiles under art. This allows you to better position where it is launched from to match your model.

Level 3
Projectile speed is how fast the projectile moves. This effect the delay between attacking and the projectile hitting the enemy (not when it gets launched).

You can also addjust an x and y offset for projectiles under art. This allows you to better position where it is launched from to match your model.

Thank you... Made everything ok now... attack cooldown, projectile speed, increased attack point, minimum backswing... The timing for last hitting creeps is extremely hard still, but at this point I can't make anything better... It is the model's animation itself that's causing it...

Status
Not open for further replies.