• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Odd problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm having a strange problem with my map. I have different colored units and structures to show different factions but still under one player's full control.

Tested it before just fine with no problems. Now however, when I run it everything is blue. Even when I select a different color from the start it makes everything blue. Units I tested before that have come out orange now only come out blue.

Anyone have any idea why this is?

Level 12
What change did you make to the map since they last worked?

Another option is to make custom units and just set their colors to a constant.

Level 3
What change did you make to the map since they last worked?

Another option is to make custom units and just set their colors to a constant.
I added a model it was an Orge Hero forgot who made it.

If it helps anyone when I run a test from WorldEdit its blue to. (I beleive it is always suppose to be to be red?)

Level 12
I added a model it was an Orge Hero forgot who made it.

If it helps anyone when I run a test from WorldEdit its blue to. (I beleive it is always suppose to be to be red?)

You mean the player color?

Upload your map. Your description of the problem is too vague.

Level 3
try alt+tab ingame.

if that doesnt work im afraid its something really weird and rare.

if it does work, its just a view settings thing.
Sorry for the ass comment. I am just beyond upset with this I've been working on this map on and off for several months and now appears to be ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.