• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ObjectMerger -- Channel Visibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm trying to use ObjectMerger to create large amounts of generic abilities to be trigger-based to do things. This worked fine when I was basing them all off of thunderclap, until I realized that all of my abilities triggered off when one was cast. So I decided to try basing them off of channel and now I cannot get them to be visible on a unit that I'm adding them to.

When putting in the options, using ncl3 1 1, it sets it to 49, which is visible, and universal cast. Not sure why. I manually re-set a few to 1 just in case it's part of the issue.

I've tried hero and non-hero (the unit happens to be a hero)

I've tried adding it to the unit via object editor and through triggers

I'm not sure what else there is to do. Ask and I've probably tried it. Any ideas?

Code:
//! textmacro CreateBonusAbilityAgi takes LEVEL
  //! external ObjectMerger w3a ANcl ab$LEVEL$ anam "Summon Move Bonus Level $LEVEL$" alev 1 abpy 2 abpx 1 acat " " aeat " " atat " " aart "ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNBootsOfSpeed.blp" arar "ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNBootsOfSpeed.blp" amcs 1 0 ahky X atp1 1 "(|cffffcc00X|r) Upgrade Move Bonus - Level $LEVEL$" aub1 1 "(|cffffcc00$LEVEL$00 Gold|r) Each level acquired gives your summoned units 1 movement speed bonus." aher 0 Ncl1 1 0 Ncl5 1 0 Ncl3 1 1
//! endtextmacro

//! runtextmacro CreateBonusAbilityAgi("01")
//! runtextmacro CreateBonusAbilityAgi("02")
//! runtextmacro CreateBonusAbilityAgi("03")

Status
Not open for further replies.