• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Obisidian Statue & Destroyer [Beta]

This model is the Obsidian Statue and destroyer of WarCraft 3 The Frozen Throne Beta

I hope you enjoy and that is useful to you

Keywords:
Obisidian Statue & Destroyer [Beta] Obsidian Guardian Black Sphinx
Contents

Obisidian Statue & Destroyer [Beta] (Model)

Obisidian Statue & Destroyer [Beta] (Model)

Reviews
Misha 26th May 2013 Moderator's Review: .. get rid of the custom texture paths.. it's really unnecessary.. EDIT: make all paths like "namehere".blp okay the model is cool and all, but that star thing on top doesn't seem to disappear in...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
26th May 2013
Moderator's Review: .. get rid of the custom texture paths.. it's really unnecessary..

EDIT: make all paths like "namehere".blp
okay the model is cool and all, but that star thing on top doesn't seem to disappear in when it's not needed in kinda all anims, could you tweak that?

well darn the model editor bugs.. model performs superb ingame :)

Level 16
Yup he is right, he can upload but, the mods will transfer this resurouce to a fictional Blizzard account. Happend so in the past atleast.

Level 13
Please think one or two minutes before you are posting something. A grammar nazi would have a painful death reading your abuse of words.

At first...
I made a topic about it, I asked if he could give upload in a beta model war3, I was told that Yes
... who did you ask for the model? If you have just a rippers permission to upload something it is like asking a dealer if it is ok to sell drugs.

Secondly, ...
I haven't downloaded this link.
One does not download links. I think you meant to say that you did not save the link.

But in the end you need prove that you have the permission from the creator to upload a resource.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Please think one or two minutes before you are posting something. A grammar nazi would have a painful death reading your abuse of words.

At first...

... who did you ask for the model? If you have just a rippers permission to upload something it is like asking a dealer if it is ok to sell drugs.

Secondly, ...

One does not download links. I think you meant to say that you did not save the link.

But in the end you need prove that you have the permission from the creator to upload a resource.
I understand that this kind of thing can be a big annoyance, but you're being very rude right now. I think you should tone it down a bit.

Roland

R

Roland

Heh, Good thing I stopped being rude :p and Thanks ralle for the Non -Rep or +Rep! :3 Just a black ball :3

Level 8
This...

They were released somewhere on the net. I think it's on Wc3c.net

About the model, I think this would be cool here on hive but meh..

EDIT: http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=90601

it even contains the original correct icons.

I guess it should be approved because you gave credits to Blizzard and it's awesome.

But receiving compliments and rep from others for uploading a blizzard beta model...no comment.Faith in community:lost

Level 17
So an issue i noticed not with this model most likely with the 3D viewer here that my friend pointed out to me is that during the morphing animations it shows a piece of the Reforged obsidian statue funnily enough.